Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
5 registered (WriterKeith, Sobrelithe, Scott1962, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64170 Topics
447791 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82899 - 01/30/05 10:06 AM How long til this happens here in the US ?
MrEdd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Texas
How long til this happens here in the US ?

#82900 - 01/30/05 05:07 PM Re: How long til this happens here in the US ?
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
That is crazy..............They said they wanted to stop the traficing of women but sounds more like the government has moved from protecting to traficing.

#82901 - 01/30/05 05:54 PM Re: How long til this happens here in the US ?
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Sex is just another commodity. More like enslavery into sex. Classing this as "employment" is abusive and degrading. I really hope it is stopped before it catches on.

Society is already bad. When Governments condone it, it is appauling

#82902 - 01/31/05 01:00 AM Re: How long til this happens here in the US ?
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
This is my theory - 'accountants' are responsible.

The friggin bean counters have made every industry and service in the 1st world so accountable that we all have to meet "Targets".

My 'target' is having to repair a pump in 'X' amount of hours, and if I don't I have to file a report saying "why" - which takes 'Y' amount of time, which could be spent repairing the next damned pump!
And I don't care who you talk to, the story's the same. We live and work in a world where we have to justify every second of our time.

Which is why German employment services have ended up promoting the sex industry.

Dave,
( can you tell this is one of my pet rants ? )

#82903 - 01/31/05 04:30 AM Re: How long til this happens here in the US ?
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
If you go into this website with some objective scrutiny, you will see it is not very impartial. People should check out websites with a little focus and balance for point of view.

Ken

#82904 - 01/31/05 06:50 AM Re: How long til this happens here in the US ?
parttimecop Offline

Yeah, like CBS(constant Bull shit) is impartial. Impartiality is impossible in this world. Journalists all have biases, one direction or another. I think you just have to decide which flavor of shit you want eat when you look at the media.

#82905 - 01/31/05 08:37 AM Re: How long til this happens here in the US ?
Aden Offline

This will not happen in the US. At least not on a national scale. That it can happen in one of our greatest global critics, is telling. My family moved to America from Germany for several reasons. Were my ancestors still alive, I think that they would be proud of their choice.

Yes indeed, the news media has its agenda. When they realized that they were a branch of government, they became vulnerable to philosophical manipulations. The media was intentionally infiltrated by ideologues. That is when we lost the truth and the media lost its value.

Fortunately, the ideological backlash has begun. The Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels opened our eyes to the potential for distortions of the Truth. His format became so popular that we finally started to catch on. American Public Radio, Public Radio International, the BBC, CBS, Al Jazeera, tools of propaganda. And many more such tools.

With this understanding, another voice arose. Condemned among the elite intelligencia and liberally ridiculed. Those who spoke from another point of view were called stupid. Those who listened to this opposing view point were shouted down in the halls of education.

For the last 50 years or more, rational human beings have been informed by raw propaganda and the irrational have been lead by the nose. And here we are!

There is a whole lot more to this story. The communist invasion of American universities, the American subversion of elected governments, the battle for the will of a massive proletariat still armed and able to rise up against its suppressors...

The forced prostitution of Germany’s welfare under class is just a blip on the radar of Truth. Not until we are all slaves will the oppressors stop.

Those oppressors are both liberal and conservative. German and American. Saudi and French.

Sorry fellows, I was in a snit.

Aden

#82906 - 01/31/05 12:05 PM Re: How long til this happens here in the US ?
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

It sounds like the inmates ARE running the asylum.

#82907 - 02/01/05 01:22 AM Re: How long til this happens here in the US ?
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
I've just noticed that it was pulled from the UK daily newspaper "The Daily Telegraph" which is the required reading of retired right wing MP's and the rest of "bring back public execution" brigade.

Someone said "the Telegraph is read by those that think they have a divine right to run the country"

Thankfully it's readership is declining due to natural wastage.

Dave

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.