Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
2 registered (bodyguard8367, I Want 2 Thrive), 59 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62495 Topics
438029 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82876 - 12/27/04 10:02 PM From the UK (Triggering)
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
I couldnt believe this when i read about it, I found the article from Kings website even though he is still in prison, here is the offending article:

TIME TO FREE KING
By Richard Stott of The Sunday Mirror - 26/12/2004

A TYPICALLY upbeat and ballsy Christmas card from Jonathan King - showing him transported into a Van Gogh painting exercising in a prison yard. He has just spent his fourth festive season in the slammer and is up for parole in March. He deserves to get it.

King was convicted of a series of offences involving sex with underage boys and sentenced to seven years. However unpleasant this sounds, everything is not as it appears to be. All agreed to the sex and some were pop groupies who kept on coming back for more.

The offences were extremely old, some of them almost 30 years ago, and no complaints were made by the victims at the time. Only constant publicity during the investigation into King - caused by a homosexual former disc jockey spilling the beans - prompted the men to come forward at all. It is always dangerous to force the morality of one age on that of another.

Unlike King, I believe he was guilty, but his sentence raises some disturbing questions. Many pop stars of the 1960s and 1970s had sex with under-age groupies. The difference is most of them were girls.

At his trial much was made of the emotional scarring of King's young men, although those of us with a more cynical turn of mind wonder why in that case they hadn't complained earlier. There is always the possibility of compensation if your evidence leads to a conviction. However distasteful we might find his behaviour, his sentence was savage and pandered to the lowest instincts of popular opinion.

It is difficult not to believe he was given such a long term as much for who he was as for what he had done.

If, for example, King had not been a flamboyant old queen of a pop impresario but an RAF serviceman who fancies under-age girls, he would have been fined £600, like weapons expert Paul Dyson last week who admitted unlawful sex with a 14-year-old. Another man was fined £750 and a third jailed for eight months.

There is no doubt that all those years ago King played with fire. But he did not deserve to be burnt at the stake for what looks dangerously like a modern-day witch-hunt.

ARTICLE ENDS

There are some very worrying quotes in this article such as:

"All agreed to the sex and some were pop groupies who kept on coming back for more".

I may have been a music nut in the early seventies (and still am) and pop certainly wasnt my type of music. My love was Motown and hard rock like The Who, Humble Pie, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin and Hawkwind. I for one did not return to Kings house after his one and only assault on me and as to agreeing to sex you cant give consent as far as I know under the age of sixteen.

The next quote was this one:

Only constant publicity during the investigation into King - caused by a homosexual former disc jockey spilling the beans - prompted the men to come forward at all. It is always dangerous to force the morality of one age on that of another.

I was the one that spilt the beans. I have never been a deejay although I was in the music industry for about four years untill my addictions became chronic and my addictions would remain for many, many years. And I am certainly not homosexual even though going through thirty four years with an acute sexual identity crisis. I know the homsexual deejay Stott maybe refeering to that is Chris Denning my original abuser and pimp to my other abusers music jounalis Rob Randall, King and Walton Hop disco founder Deniz Corday who raped me as well as King at the age of fifteen All the above are/were members of the very active Walton Hop Paedophile Ring.

Denning is NOT a homosexual he is a paedophile/haebophile

And finally this one which perhaps is the most disturbing of all:

"At his trial much was made of the emotional scarring of King's young men".

"Young men it sounds as though Richard Stott feels that fifteen is just about right for forced anal sex".

It is my forty eight birthday today, what started out as a great day, one which got better as the day drew on, unfortunately it was knocked back into reverse on reading this pile of crap.

By the way "Benders" my book and possible documentary are still under discussion, the documentary is in its very early planning stages at present I'm hoping to speak to the executive producer in the early new year. Benders if published (and there is a lot of interest in it) will blow the lid on paedophiles within the UK music industry during the seventies. I will keep you posted.

Happy new year everyone. Its going to be a Survivors year

Archnut

#82877 - 12/27/04 11:04 PM Re: From the UK (Triggering)
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Happy birthday Archnut, I hope 2005 is the year you kick ass and take names. \:\)

#82878 - 12/27/04 11:42 PM Re: From the UK (Triggering)
Rustam Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Hi Archnut,

Sorry this awful article gave your birthday such an ugly twist. I wish you a great year. Its hard to believe that such uninformed bull can be published in a national newspaper if the rag can be called that. Itís frankly depressing that millions of people will read this tripe. I will write them a letter about the reality of child abuse.

Rustam.

#82879 - 12/27/04 11:54 PM Re: From the UK (Triggering)
Michael Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Claremore, Oklahoma
It is amazing that people don't understand that it is the attitude of writers (if you can call him that) like Richard Stott is what keeps us from coming forward in the first place.

I kept silent for 40 f***king years because of the belief that this is how I(we) would be treated!

I hope you get your work published. Wishing you well. Sorry, but I really get pissed off when people think that paediphilia and child rape are OK behaviours.

#82880 - 12/28/04 08:45 AM Re: From the UK (Triggering)
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Yes, AN, allow me, too, to wish you a Happy Birthday and I am also angered by the article you shared with us. What a bunch of sh**. I can't imagine someone publishing that without somekind of disclaimer of how demented this guy is.
Don't let this get you down.
More power to you with your book.
Keep us informed.

Strength, power and courage,

David

#82881 - 12/28/04 08:31 PM Re: From the UK (Triggering)
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Dan, happy birthday,

hope that king never adorns the screens again, but it would be very interesting if a documentary was made which opens this stuff up.

Let us know if it gets off the ground, I wait with baited breath.

There must also be a lot of undicovered goings on, that have not come to light, the public really are blinkered to what goes on,

take care

ste

#82882 - 12/28/04 11:01 PM Re: From the UK (Triggering)
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
Happy birthday Archnut,
I hope that you would have nice party and that you would make great wish.

I wish you all the best, especially with your work on such important book, please keep informing us about it.

PS. this article is so depressing, I just have no clues what must happen that would make some people to see the truth.

Ivo

#82883 - 12/30/04 12:08 AM Re: From the UK (Triggering)
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Arch'
I'm just so pissed at that article....speechless.

I don't buy Mirror group papers now, and I'm certainly not going to start. We can all all do without these pathetic apologists.

Happy birthday anyway, you're catching me up!

Dave

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.