Tonight I was watching the news and a new rehab programme was announced for abusers. Well it is in fact a research on the effect of chemical controle of sex drive for offenders. This research is being funded by the Ministère de la Justice. I am so angry about this news. Why ?

1) Pedo criminals attack children because they want to exert power and control over them. The chemicals will have no effect on the "lack of moral responsability in the abusers' mind".

2) Chemical control will have NO effect on fantasies and abusers will still be driven to enact their fantasies over the children.

2) Once again, abusers benefit from government money for treatment(the news reported also special treatments inside prisons) and research while victims in France are left without proper care, specialized centers (an example, the city of Paris with over 2 millions inhabitants has only one specialized centre for victims of trauma with 6 therapists)and there is not much support either for victims who have the courage to press charges against their abusers.

Now the other important news : for the first time, the government and the media recognize the scale of the sexual abuse issues announcing that a quarter of the offenders in prison in France are sexual abuse offenders.

It's about time for the government to do something about it.

Good news is: I am in the middle of this battle with other survivors and professionals.
French government watch out ! \:D