Newest Members
SammyJG, Rod2112, Mark71, oic, ocean
12884 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kinghenri (27)
Who's Online
3 registered (Rich1967, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12884 Members
75 Forums
66685 Topics
465966 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#82755 - 09/25/04 05:43 PM Barbara Walters 20/20 interview with Mary Kay Letourenau last night
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
I happened to tune in to 20/20 last night as it was starting, and the lead segment was Barbara Walters interviewing Mary Kay Letourenau. I watched about 5 minutes of it before I became physically ill and turned it off. It was disgusting. The whole tone of what I saw was Mary Kay acting the poor victim - "My marriage was bad, blah, blah, blah." "We had an emotional attachment to each other, yada, yada, yada." SHIT!

Barbara was of course, comforting, etc. I was yelling in my mind at them both "Bitch, did you ever think for even a nano-second about the permanent scaring you're doing here, or was it just all about you!"

If you can stomach it, here's a link to the interview:

Barbara Walters interview of a pedophile

#82756 - 09/26/04 01:46 AM Re: Barbara Walters 20/20 interview with Mary Kay Letourenau last night
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
Loc: England Shropshire
"I was imagining there's probably some community service hours, for situations like this, and I actually didn't think that I needed an attorney even," she said.
How fucking dumb is that! And she was teaching !

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
Henry David Thoreau

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.