Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
4 registered (journey4two, 3 invisible), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63402 Topics
443277 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82743 - 09/15/04 11:34 PM Re: The Devil in God's Clothes
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
The kids uncle wrote a book? Is it just me, or is he trying to capitalize on the crime Jackson has not been found guilty of yet? I am not saying whether I believe Michael is innocent or guilty, but it seems wrong to write a book before the case is has been played out in court.
Just my opinion.
Casey

#82744 - 09/16/04 04:43 PM Re: The Devil in God's Clothes
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Marc,

I saw the documentary on this kid, he got something like $4 million off Jackson. Apparently, he lives a reclusive life, dodging the media, who have a bounty of half a million dollars for photos' of him.

Every one knows who he is, so he probably is constantly on the move, to avoid attention.

By now, he must be a really screwed up kid, I know, I would hate to be in his shoes. I just hope he can find the strength needed to live with all this shit.

I don't think I could!!!

ste

#82746 - 09/16/04 11:50 PM Re: The Devil in God's Clothes
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
Ooh, that issomething else entirely! \:o

#82747 - 09/17/04 08:10 PM Re: The Devil in God's Clothes
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
The sad thing is, this will degenerate into a circus ( if it hasn't already ) and jackson will walk when the case is thrown out due to the gossip, books and media reporting going on.

Dave

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.