Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
asdude1981 (33), Avery46 (51), hans32 (46), jean-noel (49), Kirk (59), Kirk Wayne (59), Mechanical (21), OldTrafford (50)
Who's Online
4 registered (traveler, GT13568, don64, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64193 Topics
447964 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82722 - 09/03/04 03:50 AM Terrorism in Russia
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I know that there has been some things reported on news recently. The hostages in Beslan, they still are being held. The two planes that have gone down. (And we will be traveling Aeroflot in a week and half, wonderful). The sad thing is, there is so much internal, goverment-allowed terrorism that is still existing, that is thriving, with the corruption and criminals in positions of high power. People still being 'silenced' in so many ways. It is terrifying. I am greatful to be in this country, although my family remains at home. I know that this does not have to do with sexual abuse. But there is abuse that is overlooked and ignored every day, of every form. Some even sponsored by the 'police' and 'goverment'. \:\( I suppose I should watch what I say, even here, yes?

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#82723 - 09/03/04 08:57 AM Re: Terrorism in Russia
brian-z Offline

Loc: Western USA
Fear of terrorism is not hard to understand.

#82724 - 09/03/04 10:17 AM Re: Terrorism in Russia
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
It is so sad that the only animal capable of terrorism on this earth is ourselves. I cannot fathom brutal acts on the innocent because of a religious or political belief. Dammit. Brian is RIGHT

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#82725 - 09/03/04 10:23 AM Re: Terrorism in Russia
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
According to latest news from BBC all the hostages are out of school in Beslan,
GOD THANK YOU.

Ivo

#82726 - 09/03/04 03:18 PM Re: Terrorism in Russia
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
It is deeply disturbing to see innocent little one's caught up in all this, I was hoping and praying that they all would be safe, but sadly, some have been taken.

Please think of those who did not make it, and spare also a thought for their families, who must be in Hell right now

I pray

ste \:\(

#82727 - 09/03/04 11:21 PM Re: Terrorism in Russia
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
The first thing I heard on the car radio when I left for work this morning was the report of the explosions at the school. The news got worse all day long. I spent a good part of the day in "la la land," like after the attacks in New York.

Only the worst kind of cowardly animals would deliberately set out to hurt children. This is not a political act, some freedom fighters or the like. This is just evil.

Joe

#82728 - 09/04/04 05:07 AM Re: Terrorism in Russia
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Leosha,

My heart, prayers and good thoughts are with you and your countrymen. The struggle for civility is a hard one, even here.
Peace to you and Andrei as you prepare for your uncoming trip.
We will uphold in the most positive way,until you return,

David

#82729 - 09/04/04 04:12 PM Re: Terrorism in Russia
Kenn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto, Canada
What a horrible nightmare (hell, those are just beginning right?)!

I feel at one with so many, without making comparisons.

Kenn

William Shakespeare, Hamlet

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.