Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63763 Topics
445304 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82711 - 08/11/04 04:39 PM This woman is NOT the victim! (STRONG TRIGGERS!)
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Another example of the double standard at work!

The woman in this news story pimps out her 9-year-old daughter for cocaine, is caught with one of the johns IN BED WITH THE NAKED GIRL, and her lawyer has the fucking AUDACITY to say she's "a victim in her own right"?!?

I don't care HOW retarded she is or IF she was abused as a girl herself, SHE CROSSED A LINE, AND IT WAS WITH HER OWN FRIGGING DAUGHTER!

The news story is at http://www.boston.com/news/local/massach..._without_bail/. Be warned that it contains STRONG TRIGGERS and isn't for anyone easily triggered.

ANIMAL!

\:\( \:\(

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#82712 - 08/15/04 06:05 AM Re: This woman is NOT the victim! (STRONG TRIGGERS!)
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Scot,

There are some people in our society (at home in Russia), who are of lower finances, who will prostitute their children. It is a somewhat common belief in our society and religions at home that children are 'clean'. If a child commits a crime, a sin, it is not seen as a sin in eyes of God, as an adult would be. So, if families need the money, the wife will not (usually) prostitue herself, as it would be sin for her, but will send the children out. The ideas of that just bother me more then I can say. It makes me some ashamed of some of my people and culture.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.