All I'll say is "Hooray"
==================================
From the NY Post

WATCH OUT FOR MARY KAY, TOWN IS WARNED
By RICH CALDER & MARSHA KRANES

August 11, 2004 -- Sex-offender bulletins containing Mary Kay Letourneau's photo have been sent to 1,000 homes in and around the Seattle suburb where the teacher temptress has been living since her release from prison.
A weary-looking Letourneau posed for the photograph when she registered as a sex offender Aug. 4, 15 hours after she completed her 71/2-year sentence for seducing then-12-year-old sixth-grader Vili Fualaau.

Copies have also been sent to officials of the Highline School District, which has three elementary schools near Letourneau's new digs in the exclusive Boulevard Park area.

"She's pretty notorious around here, so parents already know how she looks," noted Detective Christina Bartlett of the King County Sheriff's Department, which sent out the notice.

The bulletin lists Letourneau's crime as "rape of a child," and classifies her as a Level II offender, which it describes as a "moderate risk to the community."

The mailing invites concerned neighbors to an Aug. 25 meeting at the school district's performing arts center, where they can ask questions about her and the sex-offender program.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"