Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
gryffindor (67), KevinSweeney (57), latinflavor815 (52), latin_flavor_815 (52), RTMark (33), sabooka (35), southpaw10 (46)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63546 Topics
443994 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82695 - 08/08/04 03:20 PM Letourneau Plot thickens
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Marriage..Legalized Pedophilia?? This is sick..very very sick..

Mary Kay Letourneau Alert: Custody First Then Book Deal Marriage Set

Team Amber Alert National News (USA) -- Vili always insisted the relationship was consensual. The relationship has two girls now aged seven and five in the center of the biological parents legal efforts. Victims often support and protect their abductors. This continued support from Vili should go to show his inability to care for his children.
Mary Kay Letourneau is an activist to push for legalized pedophilia. Vili plans to assist in this project. The public should not be misled.

Mary Kay Letourneau, 42, and Vili Fualaau, now 21, plan to marry now that the order banning contact between them was lifted.

Letourneau was convicted of raping 12 year-old Vili in 1997. Vili was a student of Letourneau for two years in Burien, near Seattle, US.

Letourneau, now a registered sex offender, level 2 was found guilty because of Vili's age.

After Marriage they will seek full custody of their biological children.

Fualaau-Letourneau motion succeeded in lifting the no-contact order between Mary Kay Letourneau and her former student, Vili Fualaau was approved by King County Superior Court Judge Linda Lau.

King County prosecutor's office says it did not object to the motion and neither did the state Department of Corrections.

Jim Beistle, Chairman of Team Amber Alert, reacted to the news aggressively "It is time for America to stand opposed to any book or movie deals. We must send a clear advanced message to the entertainment world that America will boycott any production that glorifies, in film, a story that portrays a 35 year old woman seducing a 12 year old boy and subsequently ends with a reunited family."

He goes on to say..."be warned Hollywood...Non Profit Charitable Organizations that dedicate their lives for the Protection of children will boycott not just this film...but every film you ever produce and distribute."

"The legal process has determined nothing stands in the way consenting adults making direct contact, though one be a criminal and the other the victim of the crime, to reunite...at least now they are both legally able to consume alcohol." said Beistle. Fualaau is traveling from New York to return to be with Mary Kay. Fualaau plans to reunite with Mary Kay Letourneau. He announced that he is seeking to get custody of their two children to see if they can all have a life as a family unit.

The next legal steps will create a battle that places the children on the battle field.

A TEACHER who gave birth to two daughters by a 12-year-old boy pupil was yesterday reunited with him after seven years in jail.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#82697 - 08/08/04 05:15 PM Re: Letourneau Plot thickens
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Looking for more info but you can write to:

Family Court Services
King County Courthouse
516 Third Avenue, Suite W-280
Seattle, WA 98104

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#82698 - 08/08/04 06:58 PM Re: Letourneau Plot thickens
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Wonder what the book or movie will be called?

Shudder to think who wants to be a voyeur in this mire

Can't even think about that one!

I read that she was banned from seeing him for 6 years by the courts, maybe I read this thing wrong.

To glorify child abuse, is the worst kick in the teeth the abused can ever handle, if they can handle it, but it's like everything else, the media will show it as some kind of sob story, it will omit the problems faced and somehow show the
"real love", it will probably show that it was somehow consensual sex.

Consensual sex between a predator can never be seen as consensual sex, even if it was, what about the children born of such a relationship, their lives are so much shit in all of this, imagine the kids going to school and their friends wondering why daddy is so much younger than mommy, even worse, the nightmares.

Why am I so much being focused by the press, why is mommy so famous, one day they will find out, that's without all the other shit I can think about.

If a boy is raped, and the rapist comes out of prison, is he left to make a lifelong relationship with the boy, the boy had no kids, but the kid still loves him, there is so many stories to that one, but, when will we know where wrong is wrong?

My heart goes out to the kids involved in this mire, it goes out to all the do-gooders who try to justify these relationships on the basis that it was true love, I loved my teacher so much, when I was about his age, she could have taken advantage of that, but she didn't.

Maybe that's why she left the school, I don't know, but I remember being so clingy to her, but she pushed me away.

There is a massive cycle of abuse going on in this whole affair, I just hope it is not justified or promoted in any way by the media.

We will always get the cycle of, Boys can't be abused by women, because they wouldn't get a hard on would they? Sounds good, but think again, it is not what they enjoy now, it is all the consequence of the pain and emotional turmoil they find of not finding true meaningful relationships that f*ck them for the rest of their natural lives.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.