Newest Members
MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128
12506 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
3 registered (bluesky, MG5555, JayBro), 14 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12506 Members
74 Forums
64202 Topics
448034 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82685 - 08/07/04 06:00 PM Geraldo Rivera defends Mary Kay Laternau
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
I just saw this on Fox News and it DISGUSTED ME. Geraldo Rivera said that the Mary Kay Letornau case was "vindictive" and asked us to "come on". He also stated that if it was a 34 year old Man with a 12 year old girl it would be different.

He is such an pompus ass. This after he rips into the guy who did the beheading hoax tape about how he is very twisted and is slime and says everything short of he should die.

If you care to tell this ass what you think you can do it by email atlarge@foxnews.com

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#82687 - 08/07/04 09:26 PM Re: Geraldo Rivera defends Mary Kay Laternau
Aden Offline

Geraldo has always been an unabashed whore. He is just a shameless contorversy monger. In this case he has taken what is an unfortunatly popular point of view. It is sick. Maybe someday, somewhere over the rainbow, people will begin to understand.

Aden

#82688 - 08/08/04 06:48 PM Re: Geraldo Rivera defends Mary Kay Laternau
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Thanks for the email addy. I would like to write him, but from what I see, I don't think he would understand.
Odd, here is a guy that got kicked out of Irag for fingering where the soldiers were that he was imbedded with, and he is defended the right of a woman to have sex with a 12 year old boy. Maybe dear ole Geraldo's brain stopped developing when he was that age. His remarks are regrettablew to say the least.

I will write to him. I suppose they are keeping a tally of how many emails are agreeing with him and how many are not agreeing with him.

Bob

#82689 - 08/09/04 02:13 PM Re: Geraldo Rivera defends Mary Kay Laternau
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
I just sent an e-mail to this pinhead that pulled no punches in how I felt about these asenine comments, and suggested that he read the stories on this site to find out how damagine woman-on-boy sexual abuse and rape really is.

I further plan to send comments to Fox News itself, and I strongly advise anybody writing to atlarge also either e-mail a seperate message to Fox News or cc a copy of your message to them.

Also, bcc a copy to any lawyer you may have, as I don't trust the "jouralistic ethics" of this weasel, and I included my name to show legitimacy. I also warned him that if he posts or airs my name, I would take great pleasure in the millions of dollars I would sue him and Fox News for.

I won't tolerate this kind of "double standard" anymore, especially from a network claiming to be "fair and accurate."

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#82690 - 08/09/04 02:38 PM Re: Geraldo Rivera defends Mary Kay Laternau
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
The e-mail address is speakout@foxnews.com. I used the subject, "Rivera's comments on Letourneau."

They will know how wrong this maggot is!

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#82691 - 08/09/04 03:37 PM Re: Geraldo Rivera defends Mary Kay Laternau
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Don't know who this slug is, but his comments can be justified when you think of all the work, one brain cell has to do, just to keep him alive, and "talking shit" at the same time.

All these chatshows are for the normal, hard-of-thinking public to ingest this shit, sorry but I refuse to watch these shows, I would rather stare into an aquarium, there's more life in there.

ste

#82692 - 08/09/04 04:00 PM Re: Geraldo Rivera defends Mary Kay Laternau
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
I have used this phrase before but it is worth repeating. He is LOWER THAN SNAKE SHIT IN A WAGON RUT.

The trouble with getting into a PISSING CONTEST WITH A CREAP LIKE THIS is that you will wind up getting wet.

What really riles me is the amorality of the networks. They no it is wrong and do it anyway.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#82693 - 08/09/04 04:47 PM Re: Geraldo Rivera defends Mary Kay Laternau
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Just thought this anagram may fit his caricature

Geraldo Rivera = 'Large, rare void.'

Then there's the others

Jerry Springer = 'Grrr! spiny jeer!'

Oprah Whinfrey = 'Hyphen fair row.'

#82694 - 09/02/05 12:00 PM Re: Geraldo Rivera defends Mary Kay Laternau
anon_navy_guy Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by reality2k4:
Just thought this anagram may fit his caricature

Geraldo Rivera = 'Large, rare void.'

Then there's the others

Jerry Springer = 'Grrr! spiny jeer!'

Oprah Whinfrey = 'Hyphen fair row.'
*Runs to the bathroom before pissing myself from laughing*

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.