Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, JW1230, tbkkfile, 1 invisible), 40 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63790 Topics
445472 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82439 - 03/07/04 11:37 PM frankinstins son
todd r Offline

Loc: idaho
The desolation of all my consiousness.
Not knowing judgement,beat down itno this
instution. Mocked of my very being.
Derived of a childhood to become
deranged in your world. Bringing a
unbalence to your very ways.
Reveilled I am before you molting this
mind from captivity. Seperate your thoughts and relize what happens at the moment a child is rapped.......

#82440 - 03/13/04 12:37 AM Re: frankinstins son
todd r Offline

Loc: idaho
please leave comments about this it is my first posting on this site. Thanks

#82441 - 03/15/04 12:35 AM Re: frankinstins son
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Todd,

Just read your poem, wished I had that command of the language. We even have a couple of Russian guys here who write better stuff than I can.
Keep coming back and getting it out. We have a saying here: "Sorry that you had to go looking for a place like this, but we're glad that you've joined us."

I don't know how much you have read around the site, but I know that you'll find this group of guys to be one of the most supportive that you've ever met.

Please, tell us more of yourself, when you're ready.
I'm one of the newer Moderators, here, but I have to be the oldest member. They just keep me around for a novelty. I made it to the conference in Minneapolis this past September and a Level I retreat this past November. Besides being the best group of guys I've ever met, this site saved my life since I found it in March of last year.
Wlcome and make yourself at home,
David

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.