Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
3 registered (finallyhere, lapchinj, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443357 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82296 - 01/16/04 10:05 PM Something Sacred - Sorry Ozzy
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
I was something sacred
You left my heart for dead
Smothered by your perversions
Why was I so easily led?

I was just a kid with heart
A one that easily bled
I only wanted friendship
Why was I so easily led?

I only wanted a happy life
A life of fun and games
You took all that from me
And left the endless shames

I hate you for all that
Although hate is a sad word
I wish it hadn't happened
I wish someone had heard

I'm growing through strangers
I'm growing through strangers

*Soory about that but you can use the tune to Black Sabbath / Ozzy & Kelly Osbourne.... Changes for this one! I'm on a bad / good night all in one! *PS - I've come back one night later and changed the last two lines, the first version let the ******* win!

#82297 - 01/17/04 09:23 PM Re: Something Sacred - Sorry Ozzy
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Rick, this certainly shows you to still have a lot of heart. You don't even want to use the word hate.

Rick, I am deciding, more and more each day, to not let myself consider myself as being led, or cooperating at all. I did want his attention, I think I may have thought the rapes were the price I had to pay for the good stuff I got. But, I still was a kid, very powerless, terribly confused, and I think I could not believe that an otherwise really great guy would do something so awful if I did not deserve it. I know now, I did not deserve it and he is 100% responsible for all of it.

I will only accept responsibility for not reporting it once I was adult and certainly could not be harmed by him. But, as dumb as it sounds, at the time, I did not look at it as a crime. Only in grad school, while studying things like abuse did it dawn on me that I was a victim of a crime.

All I say is, please do not allow your heart to feel any shame or guilt for the actions of the only person who was really responsible.

You were a beautiful kid--and from your posts, I think you are a really fine man.

Bob

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.