Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (Cthulhu, 3 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63236 Topics
442202 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82296 - 01/16/04 10:05 PM Something Sacred - Sorry Ozzy
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
I was something sacred
You left my heart for dead
Smothered by your perversions
Why was I so easily led?

I was just a kid with heart
A one that easily bled
I only wanted friendship
Why was I so easily led?

I only wanted a happy life
A life of fun and games
You took all that from me
And left the endless shames

I hate you for all that
Although hate is a sad word
I wish it hadn't happened
I wish someone had heard

I'm growing through strangers
I'm growing through strangers

*Soory about that but you can use the tune to Black Sabbath / Ozzy & Kelly Osbourne.... Changes for this one! I'm on a bad / good night all in one! *PS - I've come back one night later and changed the last two lines, the first version let the ******* win!

#82297 - 01/17/04 09:23 PM Re: Something Sacred - Sorry Ozzy
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Rick, this certainly shows you to still have a lot of heart. You don't even want to use the word hate.

Rick, I am deciding, more and more each day, to not let myself consider myself as being led, or cooperating at all. I did want his attention, I think I may have thought the rapes were the price I had to pay for the good stuff I got. But, I still was a kid, very powerless, terribly confused, and I think I could not believe that an otherwise really great guy would do something so awful if I did not deserve it. I know now, I did not deserve it and he is 100% responsible for all of it.

I will only accept responsibility for not reporting it once I was adult and certainly could not be harmed by him. But, as dumb as it sounds, at the time, I did not look at it as a crime. Only in grad school, while studying things like abuse did it dawn on me that I was a victim of a crime.

All I say is, please do not allow your heart to feel any shame or guilt for the actions of the only person who was really responsible.

You were a beautiful kid--and from your posts, I think you are a really fine man.

Bob

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.