Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyrus (44), Dupe1978 (36), James_Is_Talking (36), K-man (58), LordShiningStarr (36), ricky (51), Shawn Hope (29), teresa (42), Warner82 (32)
Who's Online
1 registered (manipulated), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446696 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82294 - 02/28/06 10:17 PM new here need help
serb guy Offline

Loc: Long Beach, CA
Hello Everyone:

This is my first post. I am a survivor and I am 40 years old. I have been hiding my abuse from my mother and protecting her from the fact that I was abused by a trusted family friend when I was 10 to 12 years old. I just came out and told her and my family about three weeks ago. It has been really rough. Also I was in a relationship with another survivor that just ended which devistated me and I think that the pain of that loss finally forced me to tell my mother about what happened to me 30 years ago. I am in a very dark place emotinally right now and I am wondering if any of you pro-survivors out there know if any support groups for gay men in the Los Angeles area. I need to find a group badly. Thanks for your help.

#82295 - 03/01/06 01:36 AM Re: new here need help
Bobby Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arizona
Hi, Serb Guy. Welcome. Sorry you have a reason to be here, but we're glad you found us. Everyone here will help all they can. Also, we will understand immediately the pain you are feeling and how difficult your life can be. Talk here as much as you want and say anything you need to say. This is the place to express all of those things that you have been holding in for so long. Your post has been posted in the poetry section, so don't be discouraged if you don't get a lot of responses right away. I don't know how many guys come over here. I assume that as soon as a moderator realizes that it is here, it will be moved to another part of the discussion board, where it will be read by more people. Once again, welcome. We're glad you found us. You're immediately one of us and we're here to help. Bobby

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.