Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63764 Topics
445305 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82186 - 12/04/03 08:46 PM Goofy Kid
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

What a goofy kid.
Couldn't he see what he was getting into?
What a goofy kid, couldn't he tell?
He didn't know, really, what it would mean later.
What a goofy kid.
Couldn't he see that he was being used?
What a goofy kid, he didn't see it coming.
Couldn't he tell how bad it was?
What a goofy kid, why did he hide his feelings?
He should have known what it would do to him.
What a stupid shit, he sure knows, now.

Trying really hard to reconcile with that boy.

davy

#82187 - 12/04/03 11:02 PM Re: Goofy Kid
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Hey Davey,

It is good to hear from you. What a great little guy you are. And smart as can be too. Sometimes, when powerful people are around us, we do what they tell us to do, even if it is a bad thing. You know why? Well, because a bright little tyke like you, knows that he is little and that the adult is enormous, and if you did not do as you were told, you couldn't tell anyone about it. When you get older, you will tell the wholedamned world about it---opps, I shouldn't cuss in front of you. Sorry.

Davy, I have the most fantastic news for you! Really I do. I can see into the future, and you know what? You are going to grow to be a terrific man--no kidding, you really are. I can see you as though you were already that big man David.

Davy, so many people are going to love you. You become a very smart man, a very successful man, a kind and compassionate man. Oh Davy, you are really going to like what you become. Wow! It is sooooooo great.

Here is a secret, I shouldn't tell you this, you ought to find it out on your own--but I can't be quiet about this. Davy, you are going to fall in love! Yes, you really are. She is just a magnificent woman, and she will love you more than you can ever think and it will be the most beautiful love in all the world.

Here is another secret--don't tell anyone yet, but you are going to love this wonderful woman so much that you two are going to make some children--yeh, little babies, really beautiful ones.

Davy, you are going to be so cotten-picking proud you will nearly burst with pride and joy. You are going to be a really great Dad too. I bet you think I am a goofy old dope to tell you all of this. But Davy, I am not kidding you, every word I have told you will come true--takes a few years though Kid, so don't rush it.

Things are really bad for you just now. But there is something in the Bible that talks about "what we are now is nothing compared to what we are going to be." Well, I can see what you have become--and the Bible is right on that one for sure.

Davy, I wish that you could know all of this right now when all these bad things are happening to you. None of it is your fault, so don't worry. You sure are not a bad boy. You are a terrific boy--strong and powerful. You are going to get through all of this and you are going to do it alone and then BANG, one day it is over and you can say "Yikes! What a strong kid I am."

Well Davy, it is terrific for me to see you grow up. Guess what, I can see you in the year 2003!!! Nah, I'm not crazy, I really can see you then. You are such a good guy. And you know how to have fun too. You are a fun guy to be around. But I am not going to tell you too much about that--you will see for yourself, but I can tell you, you sure are going to like it

You are going to enjoy it all Davy, each year will bring some good and bad--but nothing will ever be as bad as you are having it now. But, you don't let anything or anyone rain on your parade Davy, because you have a mission in life. You can't imagine all the great things you are going to do and see and experience.

I can't wait to see you in 2003 and listen to what you have to say when you have to admit that I was not that goofy old nut who told you how happy you will be then.

Tell you what, when I see you then, I will take you out and buy you a big dinner and you can have any desert you want.
Nah, don't worry, your doc doesn't need to know.

See you Kid.

A really goofy old man!

Bob

#82188 - 12/05/03 01:30 AM Re: Goofy Kid
blueelectron9 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Victoria, BC Canada
Davy,

Quote:
Trying really hard to reconcile with that boy.
I know you're good; I know you're strong. You survived a lot in your life and it shows because of the wonderful adult you've grown into.

Don't be too hard on yourself, okay? Sometimes being little is good when big David can give you warmth and compassion. I know he's capable because I've seen it.

Peace,
Scotty

#82189 - 12/05/03 11:37 PM Re: Goofy Kid
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Dave (and Davy),

Goofy? No. Needing something? Yes.

And the @$$holes of the world took advantage of that.

Nothing wrong with needing. Nothing wrong with how you coped with it either.

You are such a wonderful man, and always were.

If you're goofy, my beloved brother, then I should be a tenth so.

Thank you for sharing this. You rank me.

Peace, and love brother.

Scot \:\)

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#82190 - 12/22/03 11:38 AM Re: Goofy Kid
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
((((((((((((David)))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((Davy)))))))))))))))))))))

Davy, David loves you. David, Davy loves you.

Goofy. Never. (except maybe in response to me making fun of your age, haha!)

ya tyebya lyublyu,

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.