Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447690 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#82118 - 11/29/03 08:12 AM Don't know
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I hear them still, laughing at me as I lie before them as an offering to their dark God. The angry hissing whispers. The shifting shapes on side of my eyes, falling back into position when I turn to look, haunting my vision and memory. The ghost hands on my skin, causing it to crawl away of my body and soul, to disappear into corner of safety. Reality shrinks away of me again. I fall into myself, falling silently into the blackness, not knowing when it will end. The evil chants of others that call me to edge of sanity. I look for the source of voices, seeing none. I am tired. I see the darkness rise up to meet me, to take me away of my life. I welcome it, letting it embrace me into it's future, and I vanish.

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#82119 - 11/29/03 09:03 PM Re: Don't know
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Leosha, you must not vanish--you need to continue to prove that we do have terrible anxieties--but we overcome them and move on in life as best we can.

Those things are from the past. They will never be allowed again. Recently, in my male survivor group I worked on ways to ground myself when I am in danger of disappearing from the present. I have worked hard on them. Sucessful all but once.

Bob

#82120 - 11/29/03 09:21 PM Re: Don't know
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
I know all yesterdays can't be erased, and if that is true, each tommorow has a new begining.

Have some hope and start to feel in control

Michael Joseph

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.