Newest Members
Mike Boyd, Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger
12133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
6 registered (motmcd, Jwmcd2, 4 invisible), 71 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12133 Members
73 Forums
62563 Topics
438359 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#81838 - 10/19/03 06:29 AM The dream man, may trigger
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
He glides out of darkness, silently stepping from the shadows. He takes my hand, against my wanting, and presses me to follow him, as I become again the frightened child. He guides me through the tunnels, the darkened forest of my mind with the wild animals and evil trees that come to life at my touch. I am shaking in terror, soaked with the sweat of trying to run away from his grasp. I do not know what we will meet next, I just know that each step leads us deeper and deeper into hell. Each reluctant step, and we are closer to the monster that waits for us. The leaves of the trees laugh at me as the cold wind blows against my skin. His heavy hand on my arm tightens the painful grip on me. I can not run, I can not scream. I can not disappear. I jump out from my bed, heart pounding hard and fast like I run for hours, my body in pain from how real it was. It was just a dream. It is not a dream. It is my life.

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#81839 - 10/19/03 05:15 PM Re: The dream man, may trigger
FlyWM Offline

Loc: Michigan
My God Leo, that was so real, it is like you took the words out of my mouth here, this is how I feel too. I am glad you shared it, and I am sorry that you know this terror my fried, but in time it will pass, I must believe this, for you and for my own sanity.

Scott

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible in not a declaration, it's a dare.

--Adidas

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.