Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
6 registered (JayBro, Jim1961, gettingstronger, 3 invisible), 73 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62526 Topics
438164 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#81505 - 08/05/03 02:56 PM .
jacobtk Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by jacobtk (05/30/07 05:58 PM)
Every day I die again, and again I’m reborn/Every day I have to find the courage/To walk out into the street/With arms out/Got a love you can’t defeat/Neither down nor out/There’s nothing you have that I need/I can breathe/Breathe now - U2

#81506 - 08/06/03 09:51 AM Re: faith
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Jake,

I've been thinking about this for a while now. Right now, to me it means that there is so much not right about the "American Dream" driving us toward material gain while we lose our youth and our own childhoods.

People suffer, here and around the world, over such minutiae as trade agreements and interpretations of religion. Real people, real suffering. And the media trumpet news of breakthroughs and breakdowns in negotiations while children fall unconcious at night hungry.

Thanks,

Joe

#81507 - 08/06/03 10:43 PM Re: faith
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
Forget my face

Let it all end

The loss of hope to be happy, the endless sence of pain and suffering, the desperate search to end all of lifes agony. Sadly enough many hear understand this poem, part of them is in it. We all have moments like this some more some less.

I am glad we are able to communitcate here.

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.