Newest Members
Mike Boyd, Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger
12133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
3 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, CafeMan, mike1965), 63 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12133 Members
73 Forums
62563 Topics
438363 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#81221 - 03/19/03 09:26 AM WARNING a dark poem form a dark night of the heart
woz Offline

Loc: Australia
No pity will come, no sorrow will come no friends will come, curious onlookers will pass see the dark then leave, no love can heal, no time can mend, the pain is endless, the hurt is great, but no pity will come no sorrow will come no friends will come

Only tears only hate only loathing, only disgust, only only only

This choice this man this life has made is at an end for the heart knows no more ways to heal no more ways to say sorry no more ways to despair for that which it has felt, that which it has seen that which it has done….

In this life I was have wronged and have been wronged only the creator will look at me now only he can tell, only he might care for this heart, this soul that lies alone in his bed at night when the demons of the dark call again.

The light is all but gone the hope is slim the fight is feeble and the voice is soft for words only wound word only carry lies, the heart has failed its simple test to be noble to be true, to be love and to be loved.

It is but a tear but hate but loathing I have for this heart this life this soul truly I need to be hurt all my days left for that is what I have done for what i allowed.

#81222 - 03/20/03 06:40 PM Re: WARNING a dark poem form a dark night of the heart
moo2 Offline

Loc: pottsboro,texas
Oh Woz,
A beautiful poem. Time will truly heal your heart. It does not feel that way, but it will. Write more to cleanse your soul of the hurt + hate.
WITH MUCH LOVE, :p
Kim

#81223 - 03/22/03 09:09 PM Re: WARNING a dark poem form a dark night of the heart
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Hi woz,

It always saddens me to see the anguish our harm has caused us. But I do now actually believe that we need to forgive ourselves for our faults and mistakes and move on.

We were harmed in the pit of our spirits. I like the term soul murder. That is what it was. So, we need to let the warmth of healiing get us to the point where we stop pounding on ourselves for our pasts. Not easy, but truly necessary.

You writting is very powerful--I can see and feel your images. Kim is correct in encouraging you to use your poetry to express your feelings and eventually, I think you will begin to change how you see yourself.

Peace to you woz.

Bob

#81224 - 03/22/03 10:43 PM Re: WARNING a dark poem form a dark night of the heart
InjunE Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
An excellent poem. I can deeply relate to what you are feeling. I wish there was something I could say that might help, It's just that I have yet to find something to help myself. Great work though.

#81225 - 06/25/03 12:07 PM Re: WARNING a dark poem form a dark night of the heart
MrEdd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Texas
Remembering woz.

#81226 - 06/30/03 05:44 AM Re: WARNING a dark poem form a dark night of the heart
lauraanimal Offline

Loc: montana
great poem , keep writting.

Laura

Aho,Mitakaye Oyasin. we are all relitives

#81227 - 07/02/03 10:53 PM Re: WARNING a dark poem form a dark night of the heart
Cement Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southern California
Shedding a tear for the loss of Woz.

#81228 - 07/03/03 04:15 AM Re: WARNING a dark poem form a dark night of the heart
Kire1975 Offline
MaleSurvivor

delete

Edited by Kire1975 (07/18/08 03:51 AM)

#81229 - 08/06/03 10:33 PM Re: WARNING a dark poem form a dark night of the heart
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
I didn't expect to see his nickname today.
I wanted to get to austraila to see friends,
woz is one I will not be able to see.

His pain was too much, and that is a sad truth.
I will miss him. I hope others respond if they didn't get to earlier. Woz died earlier this year, incase new people do not know.

Thank you Woz for your thoughts,

always your friend

MJ

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.