Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
gryffindor (67), KevinSweeney (57), latinflavor815 (52), latin_flavor_815 (52), RTMark (33), sabooka (35), southpaw10 (46)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63546 Topics
443993 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#81216 - 03/16/03 04:44 PM Sexual Abuse Survivors Poetry Reading
Mark Crawford Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
I recieved the following information from a flier and thought I should share it here. Anyone interested in attending or possibly sharing thier poetry?

------------------------------------------------

The Bergen County Rape Crisis Center (New Jersey)
201-487-2227

Is sponsoring a Survivors' Poetry Reading

Wednesday, April 16, 2003
7:00 - 9:00 PM
at Fairleigh Dickenson University
Student Union Building/Rutherford Room
1000 River Road, Teaneck, New Jersey

Please join us to acknowledge the pain of survivors and celebrate their healing process

If you are in contact with Survivors who would like to share thier poetry at this event please call 201-487-2227

Advocates from the Rape crisis center will be on hand through out the evening to provide support and information

The deadline for Poetry submission is April 8, 2003
----------------------------------------------

Thought it would be GREAT if we could have several submissions from male survivors. I plan on contacting them to see if they might share some poetry from survivors who may not be able to attend. If anyone is interested in submitting something you can contact them directly or forward it to me and I will see if they will share your poetry. Of course, if you can attend by all means do so..I hope to make it there.

Mark

#81217 - 03/18/03 03:35 PM Re: Sexual Abuse Survivors Poetry Reading
BCRCC Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bergen County, NJ
Thanks so much for posting the information for the Survivor's Poetry Reading. Some of the participants from our Men's Group plan to read their work. All who are interested are more than welcome to attend. For survivors unable to attend due to distance, we would still love to include your poetry in the reading. We compile the poems in a book that is then given to participants, so if anyone is interested in attending and/or having their work read, please give us a call and we will make sure your poetry is included in the book.

Thanks again,

Rachel
Bergen County Rape Crisis Center
201-487-2227

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.