Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobdaFarmer61 (53), LeeM1974 (40), MATROS48 (57), victor valdez (40)
Who's Online
4 registered (Dave PNW, traveler, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64007 Topics
446732 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#81109 - 02/23/03 06:51 AM Triggering poetry
InjunE Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
I have some triggering poetry, actually, alot of it. Is it ok if I post it here?

#81110 - 02/23/03 02:49 PM Re: Triggering poetry
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Hi InjunE,

What we usually do if we have something that may be triggering is to write POSSIBLE TRIGGER at the top of it. Then if a person feels that do not want to place themselves in a state of reading something that could harm them they won't.

You can do the same thing in the Male Survivor forum. It is sad, but apparently only a few people look in on the poetry forum--at least such is what they sometimes write.

You may want to put the trigger warning on your poems, and put out some and see how it goes.

Bob

PS Thanks for being here and offering to post material--we learn from and get support from each other.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.