Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 43 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63117 Topics
441396 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#80925 - 12/09/02 09:17 PM "Badtimes Virus"
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
OK, so this isn't exactly poetry! But I didn't know where else to put this, & I for one think we could stand for a bit of humor around here right about now. At least I could. So I hope someone else can get some laughs out of this. I have...

Badtimes Virus:

If you receive an email entitled "Badtimes," delete it immediately. Do not open it.

Apparently, this one is pretty nasty. It will not only erase everything on your hard drive, but it will also delete anything on disks within 20 feet of your computer.

It demagnetizes the stripes on all your credit cards. It reprograms your ATM access code, screws up the tracking on your VCR and uses subspace field harmonics to scratch any CD's you attempt to play.

If you drive a Ford, it will start missing like a Chevy. It will program your phone auto dial to call only your mother-in-law's number. This virus
will mix antifreeze into your fish tank. It will drink all your beer.

..... are you listening?

It will leave dirty socks on the coffee table when you are expecting company. It will replace your shampoo with Nair and your Nair with Rogaine.

It will rewrite your backup files, changing all your active verbs to passive tense and incorporating undetectable misspellings that grossly change the interpretations of key sentences.

If the "Badtimes" message is opened in a Windows 95/98 environment, it will leave the toilet seat up and cause your hair dryer to turn on & off by itself when not plugged in. It will not only remove the forbidden tags from your mattresses and pillows, it will also refill your skim milk with whole milk.

PLEASE WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN!

If you don't send this to 5000 people in 20 seconds you'll fart so hard that your right leg will spasm and shoot straight out in front of you, sending sparks that will ignite the person nearest you.

****Please Send, send, send, send, and send!****

Men, watch out for my sparks!...

Wuame \:D

#80926 - 12/10/02 08:20 AM Re: "Badtimes Virus"
guy43 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Nice Sparky! Brought a big silly smile to me this morning!

thanks Wuamei. i've been following your posts. you have so much to say and its good stuff, even this poetry \:\)

-jer

#80927 - 12/10/02 09:01 PM Re: "Badtimes Virus"
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Jer, thanks for your kind & encouraging words. I'm glad you're here (not for why you're here) & glad to see the good stuff you post too.

I find laughter & humor to be great medicene, and I find I've been losing my sense of humor lately. Just posting stuff like this helps me to find it again.

Take care & keep laughing \:D

Wuame

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.