Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (randombreeze, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63230 Topics
442166 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#80848 - 07/26/05 08:29 AM Re: To my big brother Jake
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Kevin,

May your heart heal and know that Jake cared a lot about you, loved you. Use the strength that he found in these last days in South Dakota and take it for you own, rising as he did and realizing your own strength and healing that's ahead for you.
Peace, Little Thunder...how cool is that to be given that name.

David

#80849 - 07/26/05 08:40 AM Re: To my big brother Jake
kaceechase Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Georgia
Kevin Your words are a wonderful tribute to Jakes Life force. When so many tried to rip it from him he refused to disappear. Your Memories of him Keep his spirit with you always and I am so Glad You got to know him. Thank you for sharing those words and My heart goes with you on your Journey Now. Jake smiles Down on you as you go.

I finally Realize, The abuse and it's Direct effects are NOT MY FAULT but The Rest of MY Life IS!

#80850 - 07/26/05 01:30 PM Re: To my big brother Jake
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Kev, he gave you a name, it is an honour.
He gave you the name little thunder, as a tribute to somebody who cares.

The poem is a fitting tribute to this great man.
He is still with you in spirit, and he will guide you in life, so never lose sight of that.

ste

#80852 - 07/27/05 12:49 AM Re: To my big brother Jake
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Kev,

That really is a beautiful tribute to your big brother. I am sure he is pleased to see it and proud at all your progress here. Sometimes in our lives we are touched by someone very special, and that affects us and remains with us all the rest of our days. I am sure Jake is like that for you. Just cherish your memories, remember all his advice on staying away from things that will hurt you, and feel the strength of his arms around you always.

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#80853 - 07/28/05 02:21 AM Re: To my big brother Jake
Omastewin Offline

Loc: New York
Kevin,

Wanted you to know that your poem and Bobbys were printed and placed where he rests with the bears. Your poem so honors him and our family. Thank-you Wakiyan Cistala his spirit is strong and he will always be with you. Toksa, Mosh

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.