Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
7 registered (kcinohio, don64, JW1230, finallyhere, 2 invisible), 31 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63645 Topics
444496 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#80722 - 07/23/02 08:15 PM Re: felt creative
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Harry, your poem is very powerful. You speak of tremendous loneliness and pain. "Hatefully flawed." I felt that for so many years. You are not flawed. Inhuman things happened to you but you have the courage to go on with life. You obviously have a sharp intellect, and many good, loving friends. You also seem to have a very real relationship with God, even though you are really angry that God apparently was a sleep at the switch.
Sure sounds to me like you have magnificent insight into yourself. You are exceedingly honest in your expressions. You sound like the kind of man I would treasure as a friend.
Keep affirming yourself as a really good man, a heroic man--because you are. So much better than so many others who think that they are the cream of the crop. You are great--write some more, if it is okay for you. I love reading your poem, but like chocolate cake I want more.
Bob

#460609 - 02/13/14 03:50 AM Re: felt creative [Re: Harry]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
WOW and POW!

serious anger.

i can relate.

what a hit.

War
Love
Poetry

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.