Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
3 registered (Sonata1, JW1230, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63851 Topics
445846 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#80534 - 05/26/05 05:47 AM five seconds BIG TRIGGERS
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

((Triggers))

turning in circles, sounds of metal on road. It is not sound suppose to be heard. Tires turning, but we go nowhere. Trapped inside, the smell of rain and car oil, it is strong as the metal. Hearing screams, wonder why they are so loud. Is it me? It sounds outside and inside of me. Climbing to the top, trying to escape of it. Blood is red, and fresh, is everwhere around me. Body small and broken, empty eyes that look to the sky, follow the path of the spirit. Questions without answers. Screams in the air. They are not me. Walking, wander through it. Life seems so unreal. It is so loud, but so silent. It is continuing, and it is over. Walking the line. Walking the white, the yellow lines. Walking the invisible line. Line between now and later, between life and after. Where is the line? How not to cross? hearing screams in air. Tires still turning.

#80535 - 05/26/05 12:54 PM Re: five seconds BIG TRIGGERS
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
With God by your side, guiding you through

#80536 - 05/26/05 01:54 PM Re: five seconds BIG TRIGGERS
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

Andrei,

Didn't read your entire post. Car accidents trigger me, have been in a lot (all not my fault). Hopy u are doing OK. Got real worried about u and your friend yesterday when Mike told us.

Get better my friend.

-Jim

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.