Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
4 registered (Doubter, pattom, traveler, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63355 Topics
443005 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#80454 - 03/22/02 03:21 PM this is only a fragment, but...
inferiornevada Offline

Loc: lyme connecticut & nyc
...i supposed ill elaborate as time goes...

...tho i chase certain thoughts thru-out my brain, perhaps there such things that are not really there. -and what of these words that come out of my mouth; are they all truth or simply in vain? ive set aside time to consider these thoughts. too conscious of things need not of question. indifference takes place for lack of better romance. reaction is there, but the immpression is false...

#80455 - 03/23/02 12:57 PM Re: this is only a fragment, but...
Jim C. Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Good, keep writing. My words come out of the pen or the computer better than out of my mouth, but we all have to express what we've held in for so long in some way that helps us to process it. If you are like me it helps immensely to write it out...

ciao
Jim C.

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.