Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
4 registered (Bardo, tbkkfile, BraveFalcon, 1 invisible), 15 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447593 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#79883 - 10/12/06 07:29 PM This bottle
Jaysen Offline

Trailing down his face are burning tears of defeat, trailing down his arms and back is a story written in blood. There was no happy ending in sight and the scarring only added to the wounds that he would never speak about.
To the pain that he only wrote about.
When I looked for him I found him at the bottom of a bottle, I knew he would be there… that’s why I drank it. I had lost him but there he was, this twisted version of me.
So many flaws that make him perfect, it drops me to my knees, he only wanted to make them happy but they couldn’t see the beauty, only the desire.
In his twisted version of reality a quiet whisper kept me sane.
But I lost my grip and I started to care.
Wishing for the chance that someone might be the salvation he needs, to open up his eyes, to show him just how much he means.
But damn him for numbing his way down the path of resistance.
Like a broken doll, so different but not so wrong.
So loved but so easily disposed of.
I realized I had resisted nothing.
So damn his soul and damn this bottle.

#79884 - 10/12/06 10:38 PM Re: This bottle
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Jay,

Don't blame yourself bro. What's done is done, and you know as well as anyone that there were reasons behind the bottle. Tearing yourself to pieces now doesn't change what is past.

Respecting the new Jaysen and his right to happiness and a good life is what counts now. It was your choice to fuck things up in the past. Okay. But it has also been your choice to change things now. You have taken the big first steps. You are on your way.

THAT is what is important now.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#79885 - 10/13/06 06:23 PM Re: This bottle
Jaysen Offline

Thanks

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.