Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blakanezebruh (43), OneWithStrength (37), Parker (45), scottyg (42)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63990 Topics
446627 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#79645 - 08/17/06 03:25 PM My Friend
Jaysen Offline

I have this friend, his name is pain, he lives in a damaged world and he calls me into his transparent dreams.

He is a lonely star outside in this pathetic universe and he is my twisted soul.

An unnoticed identity clouded his pure childlike vision and left him with a lifetime of sorrows, buried in the dirt up to his neck unable to move and gagged unable to speak while billions
watch blindly and all of his cares are pushed aside… and all of his evil is unforgiven.

A long time ago he experienced this darkness and beauty was something he couldn’t believe. Now he floats around like a ghost in the shadows believing this angel deserves to die.

Living scars on wasted flesh, unspoken evil, dying hateful notes ring in his ears.

He has impure fragile wings that can’t ever be hidden and if he opens his mouth or his heart, he only has oceans of tears seeping downwards to hell.

#79646 - 09/14/06 06:48 AM Re: My Friend
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Jay,

I missed this one bro. I want you to know I am thinking of you a LOT as you deal with your problems in rehab. Hang in there, my friend. Beating those problems will make it so much easier for you to deal with the abuse issues you so vividly describe here.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.