Newest Members
squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous
12368 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluesky (44), Brother B+ (48), emal7717 (53), estuardo (52), kwf777 (56), LeeAnne (30), mapleleafsn (52), otherside (61), ronnie (59), Scott1962 (52), thrive-n-survive (42), tom3065 (36)
Who's Online
3 registered (VASurvivor, watzupwitu, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12368 Members
74 Forums
63563 Topics
444106 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#79488 - 07/24/06 03:12 PM Pain endures
Jaysen Offline

Sinister craving pierce my heart within
It is the pain, it is the pain that endures.
Your chemic beauty burned my muscles through and
the poise of my hands reminded me of yours.

Wicked monsters laugh no more, tantalized too long from temptations with the knife ready to thrust, to carve the soul of this child What later purge from this deep toxin cures? What kindness now could help me when it's only the pain that endures.

Mortal cry from fleshless bodies clawing their way to the ground above. The heavens weep for the children gone on wings to heaven bursting into flames. Sometimes the infection sleeps and when pain's secondary phase was due I had to pay with my blook and broken bones.

Love died that day, choices fed the evil side, shrieks of terror swallow the night and demond
to their Master's victory.

How safe I felt in your arms, my memory assures me, rich that your grace safely by heart I knew. My stare drank deep wonder that still allures but my heart pumps the poison draught of you.

It's only the pain that endures.

Turning back is now forgotten, it's no longer an iption.

Welcome to the Kingdom of Hell

#79489 - 07/24/06 06:00 PM Re: Pain endures
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Jay,

Another powerful piece. This part really hit me:

Quote:
The heavens weep for the children gone on wings to heaven bursting into flames.
I hope this writing is helping you to come to terms with what happened to you. Through the memories of horror and fear try to remember that it's all over. None of it can repeat now and not a bit of it was your fault.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#79490 - 07/24/06 06:07 PM Re: Pain endures
Jaysen Offline

Don't say that Larry

#79491 - 07/24/06 06:19 PM Re: Pain endures
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Why not? It's important that we face what happened to us, but it's also important that we realize this is part of our past, so we can't change any of it. But if we focus on our present, it's THERE that we can work on our recovery.

Much love,
Larry

(Woody Guthrie)

#79492 - 07/24/06 06:23 PM Re: Pain endures
Jaysen Offline

Because you say that none of it can repeat now and that's exactly what I thought after Kenny went away but guess what, it did repeat only worse. So I don't buy that. And remember that it's all over... well, that just makes me want to cry like a fucking 3 year old and I don't want to do that so...
Please don't say these things to me.

#79493 - 07/24/06 06:31 PM Re: Pain endures
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Sorry Jay, I didn't mean to distress you. There IS a difference between what happens to a boy when he is young and things that occur later on, and it's important to SEE and understand these differences. But that can wait until another day.

For the moment can I just assure you that either way these things are NOT your fault?

Much love,
Larry

(Woody Guthrie)

#79494 - 07/24/06 06:34 PM Re: Pain endures
Jaysen Offline

yeah, sure

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.