Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
5 registered (PabloV, YYZGIRL, susie, 2 invisible), 53 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63121 Topics
441407 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#79325 - 06/26/06 04:51 PM My words for you...
Jaysen Offline

A monster flew into my head last night and from its belly fell a dark silent angel of might.

I was the only survivor to see the angel from the sky, I wasn't supposed to speak the words but I had no will left in my soul, so I spoke, so softly... "yesterday I survived a massacre and I am the only one who truly knows why".

I am insane, I must be, I’d rather be… I'd rather be insane than believe it was all true.

Sitting with the dead not realizing that I am still alive, hearing distant cries of the murderers of dread, I cradled my head and that's when the monster glided into the tallest tree in my memory, it must be the supernatural or evil that watches me, that tells me.

I wandered aimlessly towards the edge of the trees because I had to face this evil to save the souls of my land. I woke to death and I opened my eyes wide to devour images that could not be real. The trees in my mind are marked with scars from those who cannot grasp my reality, they came to steal and rebel victory cries, never to be heard again, their good intentions are always made known by evil ways.

Matched yet again by my dark angel friend.

Hundreds were crucified in the horror, only I, as a witness to a supernatural that can deliver such vengeance.

I know of evils purpose…. Yet no one believes….
I am insane, aren’t I?

I am here by chance not by choice or love
You, the angel who can take mortal form.
Deceiver of the innocent, deceptor of the future.

I am a killer of killers in the eye of your storm and I have come to eat the flesh of those of ill will and my desire is to survive and my purpose is to kill

I know you, dark angel from the sky, my soul damaged as you heard my cry.

These are my words for you…

#79326 - 07/06/06 03:09 PM Re: My words for you...
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Jay,

I admire you for the way you are letting go of all this stuff. It's very important to get it out of your system.

You aren't insane at all. You are expressing the terrible hurt that the little boy suffered. He deserves to have his voice.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.