Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
3 registered (0128, 2 invisible), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64191 Topics
447939 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#79308 - 07/02/06 06:34 AM Re: trigger warning, my name is
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Adam,

I am in awe of the beautiful person you and so many of my brothers here have turned out to be in spite of the horrifying things that have happened to them. Thanks for being you.

Lots of love,

John

#79309 - 07/02/06 04:18 PM Re: trigger warning, my name is
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

john your one of those beautiful people to you know? good things are happening in my life and with out you and the others here i would still be lost in my past filled with only darkness ,instead of finding out that there really are good things in life ,if i just let them in ,this started with one good thing and its like it just keeps growing ,the one good thing that started the change was finding the site and finding you ,and all the beautiful people here .what i found here is as good for me as the abuse was bad ,i had extreme abuse and now i feel extreme love ,i think its finally starting to balance out with the good being even stronger than the bad ,how do i say thank you for giving me life again ? i read the first message i posted on this thread and now i'm reading the one i just wrote ,one extreme to the other and i can see it right here in this thread ,i must be getting better cause i dont no longer dwell on the first post ,i am living the last one. adam

#79310 - 07/02/06 04:31 PM Re: trigger warning, my name is
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Wow Adam. That is so meaningful to me. Thank-you for sharing.

You know what, I see you now being a caring and accepting presence here to the guys that are coming in with all their pain and hurt. I see you reaching out to them in the same way you were taken in and cared for when you first came. So it's not only that you are getting better, you are paying it forward to others as well. That is the key to getting better.

Someone said "No man is an island". Whoever it was, they are so right. We cannot exist on our own. We are either getting better, growing, or we are withering and dying. The only way to getting better is to reach out to others while working on the things that hurt inside ourselves. Together we move forward to better places.

My T says

"We were wounded in relationship. The only way to healing is in relationship."

That's a much better way of putting it than that long paragraph I just wrote.

Love you, Bro.

John

#79311 - 07/03/06 02:43 AM Re: trigger warning, my name is
Derdlecar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ogden Utah, USA
Adam,

This is one of the most powerful threads I have seen here on the board. And the reason is like you say:
Quote:
i had extreme abuse and now i feel extreme love ,i think its finally starting to balance out with the good being even stronger than the bad ,how do i say thank you for giving me life again ? i read the first message i posted on this thread and now i'm reading the one i just wrote ,one extreme to the other and i can see it right here in this thread ,i must be getting better cause i dont no longer dwell on the first post ,i am living the last one.
To see the change and growth that has happened in your life is a very powerful thing. And like John says to see you reaching out to others who are hurting and bringing healing to them is the best thanks you can ever give for the love and healing you have found for yourself.

Love ya

Darrel

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.