Newest Members
Jerone, teba, Serpenta, mojo, James M
12114 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
3 registered (Cam76, 2 invisible), 83 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12114 Members
73 Forums
62510 Topics
438086 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#79285 - 06/23/06 09:24 PM I feel nothing
Jaysen Offline

I feel the blood flowing through my veins shredding my black heart to pieces, flowing out of me and into your soul. This is what you live for and what I die for.
How can you beat me down and tell me Iím nothing when you don't even know who I am, when everything I am and everything I do and all that Iíve given is for you.
You ask me if Iím still breathing... Am I?
I can see the evil in you... it gleams in your eyes. I can hear your voice but I donít want to listen. Strap me down and tell me everything will be all right, I trust you completely because you're all I have. What exactly am I supposed to do now that Iíve Let you beat me, can we play another game? Maybe I could win this time.
If I try to look away, will you kill me this time?
It doesnít really seem that youíre getting through to me, youíre getting madder even though Iím weeping so sweetly. I think Iím breaking down but you are just beginning.
I can see the sickness arising in you, violently... thereís no turning back now.
Bring on the violence, itís significant in my life. Bleeding now, Iím crying out, Iím falling down and Iím feeling nothing. Laughing now, youíre not stopping anytime soon, Iím reaching out and I feel nothing. You were wrong to take it from me and leave me feeling nothing. Crawling now, Iím beaten down, Iím tortured now and Iím feeling nothing. Hunted now, youíre stalking now, youíre killing me but Iím feeling nothing.
I can feel you ripping and tearing, feeding and growing inside of me.... yet I feel nothing.
I need this more than you can know.
Please give it back to me.

#79286 - 06/25/06 12:49 AM Re: I feel nothing
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Jay,

Absolutely harrowing. And I remember the feeling...feeling nothing anymore, just waiting for it to end. Just keep talking my friend.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#79287 - 06/25/06 04:58 PM Re: I feel nothing
caointeoir Offline

jaysen,

i read all the work you posted here.
this one i like best, rhythm, words and emotions. truly beautiful. they all are.
i do hear a little bit of maynard's style in yours. which is a huge compliment because as you well know maynard rocks.
i never commented on your sig, did i? 'the patient' is one amazing song of an outstanding album. and i can easily see how you identify.
it looks like you're working a lot. processing a lot of what has happened. a lot of 'stepping through the shadow', to stay with the tool-references. and i do believe that you will come out on the other side.
i'm very impressed with all these poems.

#79288 - 06/28/06 12:45 PM Re: I feel nothing
Jaysen Offline

Thanks, it helps a lot to share my thoughts/feelings this way. Like I told you before, music is my medicine... there are things you can scream into the mic. that you wouldn't normally say in a regular conversation... as you know. Glad you picked up on the 'Tool' references, one of my favorite bands \:\)

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.