Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
4 registered (Rich1967, WalkingBuffalo, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64154 Topics
447641 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#78948 - 07/18/04 04:56 PM See You in Hell (MAY TRIGGER!)
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
See You in Hell

It's a pity that you can't die
More than once, because I would
Love the opportunity to kill you for
Each scar you left me on my soul.
But you can die only once and
It would take more deaths than
Eternity has time for to wash
Away the pain that you've left
Me to deal with and you just walked
Away from like it was nothing.
Like I was nothing.
Surely it wasn't just a pleasure to
You. More likely it was an
Obsession. How long would it take
For you to break me? Well, you
Did so, but only temporarily because
I'm still alive. I'm still human.
You are just a monster in human skin,
Probably already dead now, which is
the shame of it because it wasn't me
Who sent you to face God for your crimes.
And on Judgment Day, it will be me
Finally giving testimony from which
There will be no denying. Whatever
Sin I carry before God, I'll take my judgment
As long as I get to see you go
Before me.
I'll save time, motherfucker.
See you in Hell.

\:\( \:\(

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#78949 - 07/18/04 05:16 PM Re: See You in Hell (MAY TRIGGER!)
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Scott,

Surely, you're not going to Hell. Anyone who has given, here, like you have, even taking on more than maybe you should of the brothers pain and suffering. Surely, you're not going to Hell.

David

#78950 - 07/18/04 05:41 PM Re: See You in Hell (MAY TRIGGER!)
Aden Offline

You might like to see him in hell. But if you lead the way and open the gates, you will be there with him. You could find yourself in a place like this. Dear God I want revenge! That desire is what seems to be killing my soul. It doesn't seem right that letting loose of what is rightfully mine should be the key to absolution. But I didn't make up the rules.

They hurt us. But it is our own thoughts that keep us in pain.

That being said, I'd like to bash the fuckers head in with a sledghammer after several years of selective dismemberment. It isn't going to happen. Let it go.

I am talking to myself as much as to you. I KNOW the desire to open the gates of hell...

Aden

#78951 - 07/19/04 05:19 PM Re: See You in Hell (MAY TRIGGER!)
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Scot

hey you've already been to hell, you lived thru it, we all did, but we are still here, some of us have been thru more shit than others but we all share the common thing CSA/SA. coomon theme of hell and purgatory.

We can't tear ourselves apart, it just destroys the little we gain through surviving, and I know just how hard it is to explain that one.

I used to really tear myself to shreds, not being able to handle the memories, the things they take away from the innocent little kids.

Scot will survive, we are all here to help you look after him, as you have done for so long, have faith in us, we can stand as brothers, the strongest force in the World.

You have very little sin to take with you, hey if their is a heaven, think of how we can finally live together the way it should be, or should have been! We can live without the burdens put on us, here on Earth, looking forward to that one.

Hey I live in Liverpool 3500 miles away, directly opposite over the Atlantic, but one day we will meet and what a party we can have

(((Hugs}}}

ste

#78952 - 07/25/04 01:42 AM Re: See You in Hell (MAY TRIGGER!)
InjunE Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
I know you don't know me, and probably never heard of me, but I just thought I should reply to this powerful post.

You are the last person that will be going to hell.
We have all been through the shit, and I figure since we have been through hell, we served our time, and earned a little peace. Only god can judge us, and when he does, I hope he won't disregard our pain and suffering. I was in your place just recently, and still am when i drink, memories are too painful. With memories come pain, with forgiveness comes anguish, but with love comes the peace you seek, I only hope you find it.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.