Newest Members
The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101, JCEldrid
12286 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
3 registered (Suwanee, 2 invisible), 28 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12286 Members
73 Forums
63208 Topics
441971 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#78816 - 07/12/04 06:48 AM reposting of old poetry
InjunE Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
I apologize for asking the following question, but I feel I need to ask. I have alot of old poetry, I did post it here about 2 years ago. I was wondering if I may post it for the many new members we now have? I do have alot of new poetry, a hundred or so, but they are probably way too triggering compared to what I used to post here. Would it be ok to re-post the old stuff for the new people? Just thought I should ask first.

#78817 - 07/12/04 01:35 PM Re: reposting of old poetry
Aden Offline

I am new here, and would rather see the new stuff you have written. But then I don't trigger easily. Having been thru most of the easy parts of the process, I prefer some raw honesty.

Aden

#78818 - 07/14/04 07:42 AM Re: reposting of old poetry
Malidin41 Offline

Loc: Utah
Hello my friend as far as your question goes I have no idea but I wanted to say that I for one would really like to see your new stuff. I do not trigger easily eaither and would be more than willing to read some of that good raw material. I do not see why it would be a problem to repost things but that is just my opinion, I look forward to reading your work. Your friend malidin.

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.