Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 11 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63578 Topics
444190 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#78748 - 07/05/04 04:44 AM How dare you? trigger
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
The words cut as sharp as the knife in my back. How can you say this to me? I live my life, I survive every day, to be more then I could be. I live my life to avoid being thought of as bad, as evil. To avoid being anything like him, like them. I beat myself with the guilt like it's a whip in my hand. The weight of the world, it is a feather. The weight I carry, a ton. You were suppose to protect me. Your turned your eyes away. How could not know? How could you not see? No, instead you ignore my screams in the night, when sleep is even allowed. You don't know me, you don't know my pain. And you do it, you say the worst thing. You say I can be same as them. Thank you. Another week, I won't sleep again. Good night Mother.

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#78749 - 07/05/04 05:52 AM Re: How dare you? trigger
Malidin41 Offline

Loc: Utah
You are a great writer and I really hope you post more thankyou for sharing, I wish that this pain that was engraven into you had not accured. I wish you all the best and if you ever want to talk please pm me anytime. Thanks again my friend.

#78750 - 07/06/04 05:04 AM Re: How dare you? trigger
Pollyanna Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Missouri
\:\( \:\( \:\( \:\( \:\( \:\( \:\( \:\(

Anne Lamott

#78751 - 07/06/04 04:09 PM Re: How dare you? trigger
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
\:\(

Damn them all. Those who could, but didn't. Those who were supposed to, but shirked their duty. Those who needed to face it, but turned away in fear.

Goddamn them.

Leo, I'm glad you put this into words. They needed to see it. I'm so sorry for what you went through, but I know one thing, you are better than ALL of them.

I hope you know that, because it's true.

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#78752 - 07/07/04 05:19 AM Re: How dare you? trigger
Malidin41 Offline

I just wanted to add that no one deserves to go through this incredable pain and that I am sorry that people turned away from you in your time of desperate need. I care about you and promise never to turn away, I know that you do not know me but if you ever need a friend I am hear anytime you need. Please pm me anytime. Your friend malidin.

#78753 - 07/10/04 02:31 PM Re: How dare you? trigger
Aden Offline

I cannot help but agree with you. How can we forgive those who could have, should have, come to our rescue, but instead refused to recognize our pain, because it would be inconvient. Being a sacrifical lamb is not a pleasnt prospect.

#78754 - 07/12/04 05:56 AM Re: How dare you? trigger
Malidin41 Offline

I to struggle with dreams, haunting memories that never let me sleep. Just recently I have started to see a therapist that specializes in working with abuse victims and he suggested to me that I write any ending that I want to my dreams. An ending which turns out good for me. I have done it with one of my dreams and I can see a difference. Maybe you can try the same thing, maybe it can help. I wish you the best of luck my friend.

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.