Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
1 registered (traveler), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444537 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#78738 - 07/05/04 05:56 AM Re: God, Why?
Malidin41 Offline

Loc: Utah
Hello my friend I am sorry that you have to go through all this pain but I know that God is there. I have asked these questions to God myself and have come to the conclusion that if he was not there I would not have survived the pain that I had to go through. Hang in there my friend and don't give up, I wish you the best of luck, if you ever want to talk please pm me anytime.

#78739 - 07/05/04 04:41 PM Re: God, Why?
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
\:\(

I'm sorry, Marc.

God didn't abandon you. Althought He didn't stop the abuse (and these are the conversations sometimes that He and I have), He allowed you to become the man you are instead of giving in to the evil that was inflicted upon you.

You had the strength. He had the vision.

I am SO proud of you.

I love you, my friend.

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#78740 - 07/06/04 03:25 AM Re: God, Why?
Malidin41 Offline

Loc: Utah
I just wanted to add that you have accomplished so much just by being a survivor and by not giving in to the distruction.
You deserve so much my friend. I also wanted to say that through the years while searching for God I have found that you can find him anywhere. I see him every day in the beautiful sunsets and the glorious flowers that bloom in the spring. As Bett Middler said in her song the rose just remember in the winter far benieth the bitter snow lies a seed and with the suns love in the spring becomes a rose. There is hope, always hold onto that. Good luck to you my friend.

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.