Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobbyJay (53), john50049 (57), Samii (34)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64014 Topics
446752 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#78725 - 07/04/04 09:17 AM The Steaming Crystal Water. (Warning triggering material)
Malidin41 Offline

Loc: Utah
I just want to say that I hope I do not brack any of the rules by posting this hear and I really hope I do not hurt anyone by it. This poem has alot of things in it that can be very triggering so please before you read it make sure you are in a good spot mentally.

I am not really sure why I am posting this poem I have not shown many people my work so this is really a leap for me. I hope you enjoy it and depending on the responce I get I will post more of my work if you would like to read it. I appreciate all or your time and look forward to see what you think. I hope it will someone through there difficult times. Here is the poem.

The Steaming Crystal Water

I immerse my body into the steaming crystal water, with a frantic hope to become clean.
My naked body lies there paralyzed by the terrifying shock of that last destroying touch.
Staring faceless with empty emotion I slowly reach for what I hope will mend my bleeding heart.

Panic sets in.
Tears fill my shattered spirit and poor down my cheek.
“God please, I just want to be clean.”

I embrace the soap and hold it close as if it were my long lost salvation sent from God.
Shaking because of echoing memories I wipe the soap on my skin, searching frantically for the cure that I fear does not exist.

Scrubbing, scrubbing.
Panic returns.
“Why God, why”
Crying, crying.
“How could I have let this happen, I hate myself, let me out of this horrible body!!!”
Scrubbing, scrubbing.
“All I need is to be clean, why can’t I become clean?”
Scrubbing harder
“Please get off me, get out of me, I do not want this poisoning contamination.
I hate, I hate.
Drowning, dying through the reality,
The water stays crystal,

Exhaustion takes over as my body becomes limp; the soap drops, sinking to the bottom of the tub. Staring at my reflection the abuse has changed, I feel deleted and shattered with nothing to gain. The clean water lies still and mocks my poisoned flesh; while I lay exhausted in the steaming crystal water; of satins taunting power.

Thanks for reading I hope you liked it please let me know what you think. Thanks again your friend malidin.

#78726 - 07/06/04 03:44 PM Re: The Steaming Crystal Water. (Warning triggering material)
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

That was intense, bud. We've all felt that way, though. You have a gift. Keep using it.

Rich

#78727 - 07/06/04 04:06 PM Re: The Steaming Crystal Water. (Warning triggering material)
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Maladin,

There are no words.

It is powerful. I hope you continue to share. Truthfully, I was afraid of reading it, because I'm not in a good way mentally. But it sums up how I feel now, and how I felt at 11 and 12.

Keep sharing, because you have a gift.

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#78728 - 07/06/04 05:54 PM Re: The Steaming Crystal Water. (Warning triggering material)
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
I think that you are wonderful and talented in every aspect.
Keep share your time with us.

Regards

#78729 - 07/06/04 05:55 PM Re: The Steaming Crystal Water. (Warning triggering material)
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
I think that you are wonderful and talented in every aspect.
Keep sharing your time with us.

Regards

#78730 - 07/07/04 04:31 AM Re: The Steaming Crystal Water. (Warning triggering material)
Malidin41 Offline

Loc: Utah
Thankyou all for your responce, it was a very difficult poem to write and I can't tell you how good it makes me feel when you all say that it was well writen. I greatly appreciate all that was said more than words can possably say. I will post more of my work just as soon as I get the chance thanks again to you all.

#78731 - 07/22/04 05:47 PM Re: The Steaming Crystal Water. (Warning triggering material)
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Maladin

but hey it is to the point, that is what makes it so good, the feelings and things we all put in the past, some of them locked, to me and you it opens them up and every wound you go through, and bring to the surface can heal by telling someone who cares.

We all need to unlock so much buried within us, to make the journey

thanks

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.