Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
9 registered (journey4two, Jude, dan_in_newengland, 3 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63407 Topics
443316 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#78480 - 06/26/06 06:40 PM Re: Terror and Hope
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ohio
be careful, because Satan is not as he has been portrayed. God made him the full patern. he is very handsom. dont expect him coming here with horns and a pitchfork, killing people and working havoc. quite the opposite. he wants to be God to the people. he will come in as the lamb slain, calling for peace, healing and working wonders. our world goes nuts for a rock star, or movie star. they are not mentally prepared for this. when he comes, working wonders, calling lightening down, and healing, how do you think the world will react? when he claims to be Christ coming to rapture them home, how do you think they will act? it is written the whole world wonders after the beast, and it isnt because they think he is the beast, it is because they think he is Christ.

it is written that when Christ really returns, all flesh will instantly be changed. if you are still in the flesh, remember that he warned you he would not return until all things written are fulfilled.

if a person passes before Satan is cast to earth, believing in the rapture doesnt matter too much. you still believe in Christ. you just didnt study enough to find the difference. when it matters is for those that are looking for a rapture, and dont realize the beast comes first. they dont stand a chance, because they will get exactly what they have been duped into looking for.

Satan will be so convincing that even the elect, those that have the seal of God on them would be fooled, and no flesh would be saved, so Christ shortened the days. think of that, someone God called, who actually knew God would be decieved. what chance does someone that is blinded have? be careful saying you would never follow Satan, because many will, and never realize it until it is too late.

#78481 - 06/26/06 08:53 PM Re: Terror and Hope
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Remember the secrets given to those three children at Fatima by Our Lady.
The last secret has not been divulged by the Vatican, and it is believed to hold the key to when Christ will return.

He will return to only those who kept his seven commandments, and who have repented for their sins by showing him that he is indeed worthy of eternal life.

You will know me when I return, if I remember is correct.
I have no idols on Earth, and certainly would not follow a false idol.

I have spent a lot of my life in the wilderness, and it is a way of life with me.
I give more than I ever ask in return, and have done my share of looking after others.

Satan would never walk me into his lair of darkness, and I know it is easy to change a mans mind, but unless you know me, you would know that I cannot be led by false Gods.

When I sit on my bridge in the middle of the meadows at dusk, I see the birds of prey doing what they have to do to survive.
That gives me a platform to think in peace.

One day we shall find that peace, and not be fettered by our guilt and fears that have dogged us all of our lives.

A lifetime is not a long time, eternal life is, and if I have to come back as another kid, then maybe I will be better for what I went through.

I can only live my life as God asked me to do, and I gave my life to him when I was a boy,

ste

#78482 - 06/27/06 01:24 PM Re: Terror and Hope
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

each of us answers for ourselves. if you are sure in your salvation these words dont apply to you. it is written that no man knows the hour that Christ returns, but that we may know the season. when you shall see the good and bad figs planted in the promised land, this will be the final generation. that happened in 1948 when the UN established Israel. what you are left with is how long is a generation. since 40 years has already passed, we cannot use that. is it our average lifespan today? say 60 years or so, perhaps. or it might even be the 120 years the number of days God gave man. the only problem i have with the 120 is that the elect are here now. they would all be dead if it went 120 years, so i do not think that is it. the bottom line is it can be at any time now.

the only thing that concerns me about your message is you keep speaking of false idols and of dark places. it is not that way. Satan will play the part of Christ for the world. there will be nothing dark about it, and no false idols, at least that anyone will see as false. the world will be getting its savior, or so it will think. they will be decieved. if your mind is not wrapped around the fact anti-christ comes first, and is in fact Satan, you really dont stand a chance. when the whole world gets ready for the rapture home and follows him, anyone that isnt sealed with the mark of God in thier forehead will follow him. they will think they are doing right, and fully believe this will be Christ. with all the rapture doctrine taught, these really have no chance.

if you pass before this test, and worship Christ, you still have your salvation because you havent worshipped anti-christ. even if a person doesnt have the mystery because they were blinded, they still had faith in Christ and did not betray Him with Satan. these warnings are for those that remain when the beast is cast to earth.

the elect shall be delivered up for a testimony. God's will be done, and i pray some that read these sayings will recall them when they hear, that they might repent and become the first fruits of this age. somewhere in your mind, remember hearing these warnings, and when you see the elect delivered up, and hear the words that even the nay sayers cannot dispute, that they might come back into your mind, and if you have followed the beast, repent, for in that hour there is less than 10 days left. when you see the two witnesses killed on the news, and the world celebrating thier deaths, know Christ will return in three days. if you have worshipped Satan, start repenting hard for the time is near the end.

because the blindness has been placed, few will hear these words with understanding. i only pray that some small seed finds those that can see, or that they may sprout and bring forth fruit in the last days, and call some out of deception. but not my will, rather God's will be done.

#78483 - 06/27/06 10:31 PM Re: Terror and Hope
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

After all my years of repenting to something I was never part of, then God will recognise me and everybody who sought him, not through grief but believing a high spirit gives him the hope he needs.

Recognising that he truly was an innocent child of God, and repenting on Earth for all the sinners is something only achievable by mass prayer.

There are things we emit and receive, one was on a cold November night, and a little boy ask me what the bright shining star was.

I said to him, but it is not a star!
So he asked me what it was?
I told him it was a planet that you will only see every thirty years!

Then he asked me how it was shining, like a star, and I explained that too, but imagine all the questions a child can ask in life.

He left a little mark on my life, and maybe his too, that is what life is about, that is the mystery of all time,

ste

#78484 - 06/28/06 11:27 AM Re: Terror and Hope
TexasCowboy Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
Phoster,
I'm really getting tired of your proselytizing and preaching. It's offensive. Each of us have our own spiritual path to pursue and part of that enlightenment is not listening to some fundamentalist lay guilt upon us when many of us are already carrying enough excess baggage to fill a 747 cargo jet. No one needs your offensive preachy, condescending jugdements. Some of us may follow Buddhism, Hindu, Shinto, Islam and Judaism who are members of this site. In the name of God please get off your soap box. It's not as if you're the only one with enlightenment around here. It might be that your brand of Christianity is the one you refer to as the coming of the Evil Spirit. Have some sensitivity to those of us around you. Above all, remember what the great 19th Century British Essayist and Theologian C.K. Chesterton said, "It's not that Christianity has been unsuccessful, it's just never been tried." You are living proof of his statement. Lay off the Bible bashing.

#78485 - 06/28/06 05:19 PM Re: Terror and Hope
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

then dont read them. every word i have written is from the word of God, and i am a prisoner to my calling to speak what was given me. judging starts with the teachers, i dont wish to answer for teaching falsely.

what i have said are not my words, but the word of God. if anyone feels judged, it is God's word, not mine that does the correcting. everything i have written i can document passage and verse, but i do not expect but a few to hear. for the world rejected Christ for teaching, and i am sure i will be no different.

as for my compassion and sensitivity, it is out of love i speak as i do. it grieves me to see the state of men, and if i could i would save them all, but it is not mine to chose. it is up to each soul to chose thier own destiny. if they will hear, teach, and if they forbear, then let them forbear.

anyone supposidly of God that would call Christianity unsuccessful has no sense in him. it has spread over the world, and where i has been changed and diluted in the name of political correctness, the core remains constant. the only other religion that is even close in numbers is islam, and even it is based on the same God. far from a failure i would think. men such as this Chesterton are the ones Christ railed against, for they are wise in traditions of men, and know nothing of God. the world is teaming with them, and they have led the flock astray. to this end, am i and my brothers sent. to sound the warning, for the time is coming when it matters.

i am sorry you take offense, but i am entitled to my beliefs. this is the spirituality board, and place to speak of such things. if you find my posts offensive, then dont read them. far be it from me to dictate what you believe. God created us for companions, and gave us freewill to chose what we will believe. to ones that have chosen, thier choice is made, but what of those seeking answers? do they deserve to hear?

survivors have a lot of really damaged spirits. many were driven off thier faith completely. they blame God, and do not understand how things are with Him. to them i speak, hoping a few might again find the faith that was taken from them by ungodly abuse.

the good thing about freewill, is you dont have to read my preaching. you dont have to believe anything i do. that is your right, and it is my right to voice my views and opinion. that is what this place is for, or so i thought.

#78486 - 06/28/06 05:24 PM Re: Terror and Hope
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto
Texas,

I see that you are new here, so I hope the other members cut you some slack and refrain from responding to you in a hostile way.

Not to fuel the fire, but this _is_ the religion forum. Phoster has every right to his opinions and I think your comments about him are unfair.

And personally, although I don't always agree with what Phoster believes, I have not seen him condescend to anyone. On the contrary; he has been nothing but respectful, and he states his positions very simply and eloquently, with much less preaching than is normally seen in here. If you don't agree with him, fine, but don't attack him for his beliefs.

If there is are two words that I would use to sum up Malesurvivor, they are tolerance and respect. We tolerate others differences and opinions, and always show them respect, no matter how violently we disagree with them. This is because we are all here for the same reason, and we all know what we have done to survive our abuse. Personal attacks and disrespect are weapons in the arsenal of our abusers, not tools for our recovery.

Peace

Nobby

- Mel Brooks

#78487 - 06/28/06 05:39 PM Re: Terror and Hope
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Texas,

As Nobby points out, this is the spirituality forum. Reality started a useful discussion, and it quickly turned into a dialogue between him and Phoster. That's fine, and I'm glad they are able to communicate their ideas and concerns so clearly to one another. This forum is the place for that sort of thing.

At the same time, I entirely understand you might not find this discussion useful, and from your post I can see you have been upset by it. But we can all read selectively and decide in which forums we will and will not participate.

The site tries to provide a venue for all points of view and a wide range of concerns, so I would just suggest that you avoid forums that trigger you, or else, if one particular member gets on your nerves - and sure, that can happen - then just don't read their posts.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#78488 - 06/28/06 06:04 PM Re: Terror and Hope
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I was hoping this thread would not turn into a clash of spirits, I guess God stepped in.
We all have our beliefs or not, as we choose in life.

Each religion has their own creator attached to their particular people, mine is catholic.
There can by default be, only one creator for all mankind.

Each religion has its good and bad points to it, but spirituality got me through so I carry on my life using my inner warmth of seeing the beauty which was created for all mankind.

We were all born with a unique beauty we call innocence, and whilst we think they took it away, it is still within us to find and nurture, that which makes us,

ste

#78489 - 06/28/06 06:04 PM Re: Terror and Hope
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

this is how some of the worst wars ever started.i thank phoster for having concern for my spritual safety ,but i will never try to convince him he is wrong or even have the rudness to try, one thing i have found in these discussions is if you believe no one tries to change your mind ,if you dont believe everyone tries to change your mind ,and to say things like judgement day is comming and if you dont believe your gonna burn in hell is not teaching its threatning ,its saying if you dont agree with me ,oh dude your gonna pay,please understand that this is not about phosters post in particular ,i have found this from anyone who is a religous person ,even in the church i was told dude you better belive what we tell you or god is gonna make you burn ,if you want to change my mind this is not the way to do it should i accept god into my life because i'm afraid of what might happen if i dont,is that why most people do? i think it is,but shouldnt it be about peace and love not fear and threats?i need someone to explain it to me not just say believe it or else.adam

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.