Newest Members
Jerone, teba, Serpenta, mojo, James M
12114 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
2 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, 1 invisible), 48 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12114 Members
73 Forums
62510 Topics
438087 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#78470 - 06/22/06 09:13 PM Terror and Hope
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
I am listening to that right now about how the World is so dangerous now, than any other time in history, and how we need to change things around for better lives for all.

There is indeed cycles of evil that run through society, leeching at the very fabric of worth, in so many individuals.

There is also a cycle of goodness which is richer and more powerful, if we can all stand together in unison.

We need to reclaim what was ours and everybodys dreams to behold, not just those who take anything they can get.

A cycle of prayer is pretty profound, when we take up prayer and really ask for what we need, not in material wealth, but spiritual health, our prayers will be answered.

I say a prayer every day for all here, and all the other kids who are going through what we had to endure, often in total silence.

It is the only tool we ever had when we lived in silence, because everyone can tell God anything they want, and hope it comes true someday.

It is the only tool that anyone has when they feel utter despair, or loss, or maybe even when they are about to die, or lose a loved one.

We need a World where kids can find someone to talk in confidence to, maybe a mentor who they trust.
Maybe, an "I will listen armband for teachers".

That would have to be a teacher who was good at listening to the kids and who was trusted.
It is not failsafe, but at least kids would know they could talk in confidence.

I lost that when I talked to a priest in confession and he took an interest in me.
I lost trust in him completely, and he tried to make out to my parents that the Devil was in me.

A man of God, saying that to an 11yo was not so funny, not in the least bit funny.
All the kids in my family knew he was in the area and he would call at our house.

He always ended with asking for money, and yes, we didnt have much, I had to go pretty much hungry some days when my dad was on strike, and the little boy did not like a priest to ask my dad for money he didnt have.

I used to go to the farm and get eggs, the woman always gave me an extra egg, to make me strong.
When my dad was on strike, and I asked for a half dozen eggs, she ask me if my father was a striker.

I said yes, she asked me how many in my family, and she gave me nine eggs for six of us.
I guess a childs life is like a portrait, but I remember acts of kindness in times of despair so much.

I just guessed at the time that there was more to life than how I lived at the time.
I guess though I was more fortunate, but less fortunate than most of my peers.

I would not change it for anything, because it taught me to not take anything for granted, and live life in my own World, and he never hurt anyone in the World, I hope.

ste

#78471 - 06/23/06 12:55 PM Re: Terror and Hope
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ohio
Christ said, many will come in my name, but I did not send them. it is written that He sent his messengers out, and told them not to take a begging purse with them, for all they need would be provided. if a man claiming to be of God asks for money, he is not of God, for God can provide and does not send beggers. the evil done in the name of God sickens me, for too many take it as from God when God had nothing to do with it.

this is an evil generation upon the earth, for it is the final generation. it is written that a third of God's children forsook Him to follow satan. this is that third that dwells here now. they will be the ones tested in what is to come, and this is an evil time to live.

it is written that he would send them a probate mind that thier women would lust after women, and thier men after men, and that they would call it just and right. it is that time.

you are also right that there is good there too, for God has reserved a remnent that are His messengers. these have a destiny, a calling, to plant seeds, to watch and to be delivered up for a testimony before the beast. they are few, but they are there, waiting patiently for the time to come.

if you have ears and eyes to see, and have not been blinded by traditions of men, then hear. there is light whereever God is, and if God is in you, you will have light even in this dark time.

consider this, all the tribulations of your past have driven you and made you the person you are. if you are a man of God, hasn't it driven you to become that?

pray, and pray for the will of God to be done. His will is that this world be of a probate mind, quick to do evil, and unable to comprehend the light. understand this, and live in His will and you can still find goodness and prosperity even in the midst of the evil, for He provides for His own. i pray continually, and trust that God will save all that can be saved, and that His will is right, even when it seems wrong to us in the flesh. For His concern is to save a people from evil, not for the pleasure of a few, but to the good of all.

#78472 - 06/23/06 03:50 PM Re: Terror and Hope
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I liked that stuff.
Man has ravaged and pillaged most of the Earths resources without any vision of the hardship that future generations will have to bear.

Quote:
if you have ears and eyes to see, and have not been blinded by traditions of men, then hear. there is light whereever God is, and if God is in you, you will have light even in this dark time.
I guess that is right, those who followed him and his word will indeed be welcomed into his Kingdom,
and the ones who just took what they wanted against Gods will, will be severely punished,

ste

#78473 - 06/23/06 05:02 PM Re: Terror and Hope
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

the earth has what i needs to get thru the time remaining. the time is short, so the earth seems used up, but it hasnt much longer to hold out. the new world order you hear of, and men crying peace, peace, peace are the beast forming. it will not gel all the way until satan shows up to empower it, but it is ready. the stage is set, and the days are short. all will soon be fulfilled. remember this, that Christ warned all that He would not return until all things written were fulfilled. (2TH2)

#78474 - 06/23/06 05:54 PM Re: Terror and Hope
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I know that we are indeed seeing the earth seeking closure, and yes, the New World Order, is moving forward secretly towards Totalitarianism.

It has its roots within the Knights Templar, google that for a scary story.
They have killed millions, and raped countries of their assets with little reward.

They turn man against his own by providing weapons to kill, tribe against tribe, until countries are cleansed of their own peoples.

They force their own 'moral' thinking on ancient races, and force them to live against their will, or go hungry through sanctions.

These people who worship Satan, belong to the devil, God, does not want them among his flock.
They are parasitic sores on his beautiful earth which he created for the meek.

Imagine if he gave the world back to the meek, and the ones who followed him through all of their lives!

A far from mythical dream,

ste

#78475 - 06/23/06 07:29 PM Re: Terror and Hope
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

it is written that the world wanders after the beast. not a few, but the world. these are not only satan's, but misguided millions. satan uses four dominions to defeat the earth, education, the economy, governments and religion. the masses had been led astray when Christ walked, do you think it is any different now? this is why He continually asked, havent you read? if you allow worldly men to do your studying and thinking, you havent a prayer. they are emersed in traditions of men rather than the word of God. they believe foolishness such as the rapture, and will defended it tooth and nail. all the while God said that he hates those that teach his children to fly to save thier souls. they make void God's inspired word with garbage like the gospel of Judas, when it was written over a century after Christ. they come up with foolishness like Christ being married, and the fools count themselves wise. men cannot know the word of God on thier own accord. the blindness is put on them by God, and it can only be removed by God. Read, pray and study what is there, and do not allow men to do the thinking, but allow God to show you, and the mystery will be open to you, if it is His will.

when Christ walked, those He chose, He called. he didnt call priestly men, for they were educated of thier own ways, and knew not the ways of God. he called fishermen and common men, for thier minds were not polluted with teachings that rendered them blind. they could be taught. a wise man can be taught. a fool is blinded by his own self-confidence. a wise man is humble and meek, and his mind considers all things. he judges that which is God, and that which is men.

i ask all, havent you read? the key of David is there, but you have to go find it. we are told to seek and we shall find. have you earnestly sought our father lately? most give more effort to some fad diet or project than our Father. What will you answer when Christ asks, havent you read?

#78476 - 06/23/06 08:52 PM Re: Terror and Hope
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

God, really does work in mysterious ways.
I do believe that he has intervened on more than one occasion in my life, so I believe there is a higher force.

It is funny, that out of four kids, I am the only one who does not seek material wealth.
All they wonder about is money, and they believe it brings them happiness.

I live a a poor man in a very rich area, and whilst they think they have a good life with all their riches, they are not as rich as the poor blind person, or old people they meet.

I am richer than any of them, as my mind is not cluttered by what is forced down peoples throats through media, and soap operas.
Life is what God gave me, to make the most of.

None of them know their neighbors, they all go to church on Sunday, but give them a prayer book, and sure they read the prayer, but how many of them mean, or even understand what they utter.

When there was no where to turn, I turned to you.
When I screamed and cried you wiped away my tears.
He dragged me from teh depth of despair to only fall back, so he would lift me up again and again.

It is my inner spirituality, that I was given as a child of God that delivers me through life.
You see those men who say they are Christians to gain support for their evil.

They use the Lords name in vain, whilst following the devils rules, they teach the peoples, that they are indeed true Christians, but they will never enter Gods Kingdom.

They spread their Satanic evil in the name of 'God'.
God also has ways of paying them back for their evil gospel that they attribute to his own teachings.

Satans followers have put each and everyone of us in here through Hell on earth.
I actually thought I was satanic for what was done to me, like I could never wash away that stain.

I dont know if I am a better man in life because of my past, but dont guess I could have done much better.

Why should we have to constantly have to worry about our own children, from predators?
These are traits from teh animal Kingdom that are engraved in our minds, often dormant for centuries.

Predators in the animal Kingdom, do it to live, not for their own kicks.
Take any man or woman in authority who abuses a child, and they suddenly become very small.

I am wandering here,

ste

#78477 - 06/26/06 12:57 PM Re: Terror and Hope
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

i think many of us here have thought that we were evil. i think that is a trick Satan uses on us. put the old guilt trip on them and they wont seek God.

as far as worrying for our children, all we can do is cling to God and protect them the best we can. the thing is, if we do our job as parents, our children may still be molested, once, because this is an evil world. it wouldnt happen more than that, because our relationship would be supportive and nuturing. our children would come and tell right away, because a loving homelife would allow that. on going abuse is as much a parental failure as anything, because that child doesnt feel he or she can come to the parents and tell. something is wrong in that relationship.

i am reminded that Able was just and right, and he was still slain by Cain. men have freewill. you cannot change that, and having faith doesnt remove evil from your life. Paul wrote that we are comforted by our belief, even in the midst or our troubles. in other words those troubles are still there, but we should be able to bear them better with faith.

#78478 - 06/26/06 03:39 PM Re: Terror and Hope
Nobbynobs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto
Quote:
Originally posted by reality2k4:
I live a a poor man in a very rich area, and whilst they think they have a good life with all their riches, they are not as rich as the poor blind person, or old people they meet.

I am richer than any of them, as my mind is not cluttered by what is forced down peoples throats through media, and soap operas.
Life is what God gave me, to make the most of.
ste
Um, right about here is where I stopped and decided to reply...beautiful post, ste, but watch the pride.

Wealth is no indication of a lack of Godliness, nor does poverty indicate Godliness. I know some very wealthy people who are much farther along in their Mission than I am, and I also know some poor people who are about as far from God as you can get.

I believe you when you say that you are close to God, because I read your posts, but remember to stay humble. Your rewards will come later.

- Mel Brooks

#78479 - 06/26/06 06:18 PM Re: Terror and Hope
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Nobby,

sorry, but I am not proud, I am humble.
I have some pride for the beauty of the world, and the little boy who got me here.

Of course there are many good rich people, but what I was trying to convey, is that they are no richer than me, they stress themselves to the hilt to get more and more money.

All this, when there are starving people all over the world.
George Bush has the cheek to call himself a christian, I dont think God would.

The world is run by greed, and must have objects etc. Satan is a powerful figure, and remember just how much you feared him as a child, and maybe you have the crazy notion like me, that I was on a one way ticket to Hell!

Satan was no more since I was ten yo, I flushed him out completely.
I have met the beast, and would have no part of following him, but others are only too keen to.

My spirituality bears its roots in my innocence as a child, and yes, I can still remember the child who is me today.
And I am certainly not a bible puncher.

ste

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, SamV 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.