Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
4 registered (gettingstronger, don64, Suwanee, 1 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63183 Topics
441806 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#78341 - 04/18/06 09:46 PM Just a rant
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
This is just a rant, nothing to do with MS.
Just had to write something.

My house is pretty empty now, you took away my riches from my fathers house, and burned them in the cold night sky!

My father will avenge you, like all of my forefathers will befall you revenge that is not of my making, but that of the spirit world that protects our souls.

You spread your evil, and let the devil take the reins in your very existence, that of a loving boy who you take and have your way with, over and over again.

My fathers house has many rooms, now filled with void and emptiness where happiness was once all around and the little boy lived in the safety of his home, now destroyed by YOU!

My house is in darkness and fear, just like my old house of distant memories.
The rooms are now cold, distant of my safety in my own world of dreams.

You and all the others took away what was once his only dream of life, was it not achievable to your world that you fester within, or with those who follow in your festering thought.

Of all the birds in his garden, who relied on him being there to tend to their needs, and feed them through the winter months.
You deny me that, you deny me the need to cherish the little things that meant so much to me.

I have suffered the pain and hurt of a thousand realms, for what! For you to just take everything away, like a snapshot in time, I not know how this can be, but I can still fight on.

Do you remember how much the little boy cried, as he did not know how to be a little boy!
Did you even care!
No, you threatened him with his life if he told.

And he did tell, and felt that every day you would come looking for him, but guess what, I wish I could come looking for you as a man.

Mocking and chanting your life rhythm against mine will never work, because evil could never possess this little boy, it never can, and all you send to mock me live in despair of their own deeds.

Their own deeds will be the key to what befalleth life of their own making.
That of dishonesty in my innocent thinking as that of a small child.

It is the only armour I possess, a sword so powerful as to meet any enemy on level ground.
That sword is me, the shield is also me,

ste

#78342 - 04/19/06 05:33 AM Re: Just a rant
Morning Star Offline

Loc: Home
I am happy that you found some positive point in your suffering and have not allowed it to degenerate into a popular self indulgence called self pity. Totally forgetting that what it really is - Self disrespect.

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks

#78343 - 04/19/06 12:59 PM Re: Just a rant
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

There is a double meaning in the text.
There is also a lot more to be said about what I wrote, it was just my brooding mind, and how it observes my past life.

I think that all of our lives have a double meaning, one which we choose must be the most beneficial to our understanding of our inner minds.

I would love to write a play like this, an enigma of my mind for others to try and work out just whats going on.

Thanks for the observation,

ste

#78344 - 04/20/06 04:45 AM Re: Just a rant
Morning Star Offline

Loc: Home
First of all, it is not your mind that goes brooding its you, so take charge of it when you dont want to, and as for trying to figure it out, why bother when all it does is run after its own tail and get caught up in own mind games.
That is when true freedom dawns when we choose to step out of the mind game and allow the spirit to take over and run our lives. Because it is only then that we really clear ourselves of our past and start something new.

The new always comes from the spirit.

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks

#78345 - 04/20/06 10:11 AM Re: Just a rant
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

My true spirit does run my life, that of the child within the man.
To the outside world he is loved, he is pretty popular to all he meets.

I do brood, it is only a natural thing to do, given past events.
I would love to be clever with words and write stuff better, that would be cool.

The only way I could ever do that, would be to see clearly through the garbage, and not get side swiped at every turn of his life.

This is my birthrite,

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.