Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
4 registered (md4e, dan_in_newengland, 2 invisible), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63366 Topics
443084 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#78330 - 04/09/06 10:01 PM Dear God
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
A letter I may have written to God.

Dear God,

yeah, its me again, just asking you to help him through life, but hey, I know you have loads to do right now, so maybe my prayer dont get answered.

People treat me like they dont know me, they dont care who I am.
You said you cared about us all in your shepherd life of looking after his flock.

Is it not the lame lamb you look to tend within his flock!
I just wish he was not the injured lamb within your flock.

I guess I am only one of many lives you try to put together with yr presence, and yes, I dont deny you of your powers to heal.

I just wish you not create him,

ste

#78331 - 04/12/06 02:36 AM Re: Dear God
Bobby Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arizona
Sit with me, and cry
And I will hold you until the rising of the sun, if need be
And tell you of your beauty
And of your love
And know how hurt you have become.
I will not give you words
Only touch
Only love
I have no magic, no way to make you whole
Only hope, that what has been torn open
Can find the love it needs to heal the scars.
I cannot stay
My journey takes me far
But I will sit with you 'till morning
And hope that, with the sunrise, you may find your peace.

#78332 - 04/12/06 04:53 PM Re: Dear God
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Ste,

Bobby's poem says it all, especially this part:

Quote:
I have no magic, no way to make you whole
Only hope, that what has been torn open
Can find the love it needs to heal the scars.
Nuch love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#78333 - 04/13/06 09:38 PM Re: Dear God
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Bobby,

thanks for the poem, it means loads to me, you have a way with words and compassion.
I light my candle, type backwards, miskey, and listen to my favourite music.

Der neuer welt von schiller, das lieben.
Loosely translated it means welcome to the new World of schiller and their world of renewal of love or something like that.
Lieben is love.

Hold on to your dreams.

Tantara welt.
Is this tantric World, I dunno,

ste

#78334 - 04/14/06 04:50 AM Re: Dear God
Morning Star Offline

Loc: Home
Tantra teaches us about oneness of all life, and its existence as a realm of five elements , earth, fire, water, space and air. All created out of a single element - the spirit.

It is the spirit that lives thru all of us, and guides us in journey to discover who we really are the spirit. It is the same living spirit that exists in us all, the sixth element, one that connects to us, thru our sixth sense. The study of Tantra is to connect with that sixth element and transcend the rest by knowing their ephemeral nature.

Tantra teaches us ways to transcend this realm of emotions, and of death followed by life. It takes us to our essence, one that expresses itself thru this vessel of five elements, and one that creates a world out of nothing and then when its purpose is fulfilled absorbs it back into itself.

The purpose of Tantra is to understand oneness of all life, and its existence as a realm of five elements, earth, fire, water, space and air. All created out of a single element - the spirit. It is the spirit that lives thru all of us, and guides us in journey to discover who we really are the spirit. It is the same living spirit that exists in us all, the sixth element, one that connects to us, thru our sixth sense. The study of Tantra is to connect with that sixth element and transcend the rest by knowing their ephemeral nature.

Tantra literally means ‘the web of life’ that connects all life, here on earth, and one that creates all that is through its own intent. One that guides us in our path of self discovery, or the realization that our creation was essential to this creation as the sun or the moon.

Nothing that exists exists without a purpose, nothing is random or inconsequential here, our purpose here is to realize the purpose of the universe behind our creation, by being who we are and celebrating it through our very existence.

The purpose of Tantra is to help us find that purpose in life and then use that knowledge to guide us as we transcend those five elements; but more than that it is a science that tells us how to be the sixth element, the all pervading spirit, one that creates all that is, and yet remains separate from all that is.

Tantra teaches us ways to transcend this realm of emotions, and of death followed by life. It takes us to our essence, one that expresses itself thru this vessel of five elements, one that creates a world out of nothing.

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks

#78335 - 04/14/06 09:26 AM Re: Dear God
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

If I go to my doctor she says I look so calm and no anxiety, then I tell her its the mask I wear to keep me within society, so nobody really knows what is going on.

Its like the little boy waiting for somebody to break in and steal what little he has left.

At least I have the time and space to look after myself with nobody to bother me, and yes, my doc knows really how I feel because I ask her not to judge by what she is seeing.

Are we truly lifes teacher,

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.