Newest Members
Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons, TantraPunk
12250 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
4 registered (pufferfish, tbkkfile, 2 invisible), 48 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12250 Members
73 Forums
63103 Topics
441289 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#78210 - 02/01/06 08:11 PM Re: Who does he now Trust
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Ste,

Your last post here really got me thinking. The teachers who were violent towards kids when I was in school had us all in awe of them. We were scared and didn't know why we were being hit.

Now I can see those teachers for what they were: whining cowards unable to face the troubles of the adult world and deciding to take it out on those least able to face or oppose them.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#78211 - 02/07/06 10:28 PM Re: Who does he now Trust
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Larry,

this memory just flickered up.
I was a trusted kid at about 12yo who the teachers trusted with acids and all other stuff in the stock room.

He was proud to be 'trusted' with all these chemicals that could just burn you to pieces.

It was extremely beneficial that they trusted me at that time.

There were two older boys say about 15yo, and one day I found a map, which they had written.

I guess they never wanted me to find it, but typical boy stuff he read the note, which led him to other notes like cryptic stuff.

As I found all of these notes it led to the fact that these boys were hiding equipment through unscrewing boardings and putting it there.

I kept putting these notes back in their original positions so they never knew.

A kid has part of a roll of magnesium ribbon in the playground, magnesium gives off white heat when it burns so it can cause severe burns.

The teacher pulls me to one side and asks me who gave him this stuff?
I said he never got it off me, I would never do it.

The memory is a little clouded at this point, but I remember showing the teacher were stuff was hidden behind the boards in the room.

This memory is fragmented, so I dont really recall it as being that way, I only know that eventually I was trusted and believed.

I do know that the stuff was returned to the lab, but it is so foggy to think how it was that way.
It got me mad to think that I was getting the blame all the time for things I did not do, and constantly building trust with teachers.

I guess it may be foggy because I received threats from these older boys, I cannot really say.

I just needed to have the trust of the teachers, and not be used by other boys, no matter what the outcome,

ste

#78212 - 02/08/06 06:08 AM Re: Who does he now Trust
Morning Star Offline

Loc: Home
I think, the only point I have got my trust back is to start trusting the divine in me.

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks

#78213 - 02/10/06 04:13 PM Re: Who does he now Trust
Morning Star Offline

Loc: Home
Ste, Do you trust your self or your spiritguide?

Why Don't People Heal, by Caroline Myss; 30 days to clean up your vibrations - Abraham-Hicks

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.