Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
1 registered (wiresguy1), 22 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63172 Topics
441741 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#78121 - 12/27/05 12:46 AM Me guesss
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
This little boy screaming and scared.
He scurries away from your presence. Why?
Because you are a man, any man but not all men.

The biggest fear in my life was to grow up and do the things that my abusers did, but I was a little boy who thought that this was his path in life.

I cried a flood of tears in church when I stood in front of the mosaic of Our Lady, showering shards of fire on the wicked, and to me, who was the wicked little boy, it was hard.

My guilt surfaced long ago when I blamed myself for it happening and how I was too scared to tell the cops just how bad it really was.

I just guessed that the cops did not take it that serious at the time.

I felt so guilty not having him caught, and somehow blaming myself for what happened.

I only found officially that it was not reported recently which brought back a whole load of guilt that I forgot about.

There was the guilt of not protecting my family, as he said he would kill them, not protecting other kids from a maniac roaming around.

To a kid like I was then, these threats would have been so real, but nobody talked me through them, so I was lost in confusion.

I go back to that traumatic kid, and he cowers so much some days, and all he ever knew then, was that few people really knew him, but those who did got a good friend I suppose.

He was the little boy who tried so hard to just be a boy in a World tossed between miracles and nightmares.

I just feel like the invisible boy, who nobody wants to know unless he lets you in, and he craves affection but never know how to relate the right signals without sex getting in the way.

ste

#78122 - 12/27/05 04:53 AM Re: Me guesss
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'm so sorry ste. Your story could belong to any one of us. I see in you so much love, and compassion, and pain. I'd like to be able to just wisk all the pain away for you and leave in it's place only the love and compassion.

One thing tho, at least I think it's true in my own life, and that is that without the pain I perhaps would not be able to be the loving and compassionate person that I seem to be. Does that make any sense?

Since this is the spirituality forum I think I will share this with you. Scripture says that a day is coming when God himself will wipe away all the tears from our eyes and there will be no more pain, or sorrow or crying.

I look forward to that day, Friend. I so look forward to it.

(((((((((ste)))))))))

John

#78123 - 12/27/05 05:47 AM Re: Me guesss
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Ste,

I hope you can see that Little Ste was only doing what he had to do in order to survive. He isn't to blame for any of what was done to him, and it was never his responsibility at such a young age to protect anyone else. His abuser, like all the others, was filling him with empty lies and threats; it was part of the power trip of terrorizing a child.

The little boy tried so hard, as you say, and he needs and deserves your affection and love. I hope you will give those things to him. He is still with you and he needs them so badly. Please don't judge him or yourself.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.