Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63764 Topics
445305 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#78111 - 12/20/05 01:46 AM My cry to God
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
This is little ste talking I think, but God dont let all the bad things happen in the World that are happening today and in the past.

Why do bad people seem to inherit the World that you promised us, it is not a question I should be asking him, it is more to say that why, does society fail us in every way we turn.

You kept me here for a reason, to walk through a World filled with the stench of reality in all he sees, he cowers at what he sees, and surely, this is not what God wants.

There is much beauty also in this World of hurt.

I am really glad you saw me through this hurt when it was raw, and kept me going even when things seemed impossible, and without my faith in good thinking and positive thinking, it would be almost impossible to think of being here.]]

He cries out for the love he missed, and he holds the shackles of despair as he reads others' tragedy in a life which should never have been savagely taken away.

I always think things will get better, and the little boy is crying out for friendship so much, yet he still sets boundaries so high when he does not need to.

Many years have passed since I ask you to take me, yet you let me live among thieves and all that society has to offer me, and even if I ask you today to take me, as I did when I was a little boy, then you deny me this.

I suppose little ste fought so many battles in life but maybe not the same battles as others, but does it not make us the same, does it make any battle harder if you cannot win.

I dunno,

ste

#78112 - 12/20/05 11:55 AM Re: My cry to God
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Ste,

I think God decided that Little Ste should live because he had things in mind for him as Big Ste.

How many battles has he won without realizing that there was a fight? Don't we tend to concentrate on our losses rather than our victories?

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#78113 - 12/23/05 02:02 AM Re: My cry to God
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
I am just sick of living in my mind, cos it is sick ans just does not realise how people work.

I know God wants me here, but WTF is his plan for me?

Christmas eve I plan to spend in the woods while I can still get there and be close to nature, it does me so much good to be with animals in the wild.

Little ste goes mad when he sees these hunters shooting innocent geese that have flown thousands of miles to be here, with their own families and get shot down by some mindless idiot who happens to hold a shotgun licence.

Is this not what life is about?

These so called macho men shooting geese, for what? You could not even get a bowl of soup out of the goose if you chose to even recover it, but you stay out all night to feed your lust.

Just like any abuser would do, with the law on your side.

Yeah, these guys think I am cool, but if I vent off on them they discharge guns in my space, but better I dont take the gun off them,
]
ste

#78114 - 12/23/05 11:41 AM Re: My cry to God
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Ste,

I have always thought of you as very perceptive and a keen observer of human nature.

The connection between hunting and abuse is a good example. What's the connection? Violence for its own sake.

Enjoy your Christmas Eve in the forest. That's a great idea. I have never done that with my family but it is something to consider. A quiet wintery evening out under the stars. Defintely something to consider!

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.