Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
3 registered (Cthulhu, 2 invisible), 32 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63208 Topics
441978 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#78104 - 12/14/05 12:02 AM God and me
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Yeah, we all talk about God, or maybe lack of a real God, who lets us get hurt, even when we may be so innocent of life, and people steal our souls for their own lust or whatever.

I remember how I never gave up on God, because of life events, and how they changed me somehow.

I have been so lucky in life, and I suppose it must be God intervening.

I remember almost taking my own life at 11yo, and soldiers rescued me from a fast flowing river.

I also remember getting out of bed in the morning to go to school, and falling in a heap on the floor with mental exhaustion. I managed to get back into bed, and I felt like life was draining from me.

It was like an out of body experience to me, but I so much wanted to keep hold of life, that I suppose God spared me.

There's a whole load of other instances, when God must have protected me in this harsh life, and yes, I guess it is for me so much, but he is there, even if he works so much in mysterious ways.

Christmas is almost upon us, and let us not forget the true meaning of the feast day, and let us not forget that the season of goodwill, should never be a season, but a rite in life, to have goodwill shown upon us.

I am so lucky to live in an area full of so many good people, who always have time to say hello, and are so friendly, which is so much good in life.

Anyhow, I wish you all a good and peaceful life,

ste

#78105 - 12/14/05 04:18 AM Re: God and me
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ste,

That is such a beautiful and simple attitude/way of life.

Thank-you for posting that.

Hugs,

John

#78106 - 12/14/05 10:36 AM Re: God and me
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Ste,

You are so right. In the midst of all our troubles there are always things to be thankful for.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.