Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
7 registered (highflight, 1islandboy, 5 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63362 Topics
443068 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77958 - 09/26/05 05:36 AM a lot of friends hurting and not well please pray
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pasadena, CA
hey guys -

there are a lot of people lately here who have been going through so many shocks

and changes -

hurt

please say a prayer for those
who i have been talking to - and maybe also those you now think of who are not feeling well -
or who may have changes they did not expect -
or
who just need a boost to go for it - or keep going for it -

please just find a little moment to
send good stuff to them
or 'out there' -

to help

make it better -

peace

mark

"...the sign of a true leader is service..." - anonymous

#77959 - 09/30/05 02:43 AM Re: a lot of friends hurting and not well please pray
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you Mark. And you are in my thoughts and prayers also.

Andrei

#77960 - 09/30/05 03:41 AM Re: a lot of friends hurting and not well please pray
TJ jeff Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
I will indeed be keeping a lot of people here in my thoughts and prayers - there are so many people going through so many tough times right now - heck, myself included... - better times will come to pass - just need to make it through the low times... - never give up hope of a better tomorrow - for when hope is gone there trully is nothing worth fighting for left...

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#77961 - 09/30/05 01:37 PM Re: a lot of friends hurting and not well please pray
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

For all of the men and families here, for our friends and families here and there, for all of you and me, who need the strength and courage to carry on, for those of us separated by time and distance, for all of you for caring and curing, I lift up my hands to the skies, I lower my head, close my tear laden eyes, and thank God for YOU, guys.

davy

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.