Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
3 registered (traveler, Shyshark, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63394 Topics
443242 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77880 - 08/18/05 10:51 PM Who is the most beautiful?
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
I met loads of people in society, some I not have time for.

I no have time for them cos they push, shove, and or just want to be this part of life they carve out for themselves.

I suppose I am lucky so much to be not me! I dont really look on myself as being me so much.

Yeah, like most things, why? Should I care, nah, I dont, not no more, I suppose I gave up so long ago.

WTF, three letters that mean so much of my past life, and yeah, they served me well, to take me out of good employment.

I see all these beautiful women, who have no beauty, because they do not have an inner self, and only themselves to look out for, and I am not being sexist, really I am not.

Men and Women are the same, in the way they interract with anybody.

So I suppose you have outer beauty, or inner beauty, or both, I dunno.

My psychiatric state was just built on my past, but I see so many people here, who are getting past stuff, or are the really waiting to be hurt by life events?

I mask out so much of past life events, but read posts here from ppl who just care so much, they put so much their own problems on hold to help others.

What makes these guys and women so special!
It is not so much for me to figure, but it sure is an exeptional way to be, I hope!

ste

#77881 - 08/19/05 01:14 AM Re: Who is the most beautiful?
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
Originally posted by reality2k4:

My psychiatric state was just built on my past, but I see so many people here, who are getting past stuff, or are the really waiting to be hurt by life events?

ste
I am getting past 'stuff', and I am not waiting to be hurt by life events. I am not even waiting for life. I am in it, and living it. Some of it may be painful. But I am alive, and a part of what is happening in the universe. That is it for me.

Andrei

#77882 - 08/21/05 04:41 PM Re: Who is the most beautiful?
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

I think if one, "gets it," in life, then they will use the experiences that they go through to be open and giving to one another.
Otherwise, they'll just be as immature and selfish as those folks without any experience.
You seem to, "get it," glad you're here.

David

#77883 - 08/22/05 08:32 AM Re: Who is the most beautiful?
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
The most beautiful are those humans that maintain their character and dignity regardless of what other plans life may have for them. Who remain their same strength and compassion, and share of their goodness with others.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.