Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
5 registered (pufferfish, Shyshark, 3 invisible), 68 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62520 Topics
438138 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#77826 - 08/18/05 11:53 AM Wishing for good thoughts please
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

My sister, she is been pregnent again. She and her husband, they try I think five or six times already to have a baby since they been married. She always lose the baby. Once, she have the baby, it is very early, and it live in hospital few days before it dies. Finally they are able to adopt a baby last year. But still, they try to have one themselves.

So she is pregnent, and is not suppose to have the baby until December. And now, already, doctor tells her she must stay in bed. Already, she start to have troubles. He say in another 8-10 weeks, maybe it is safe to have the baby. Not now. So she must stay in bed and not work. They are very afraid again, and very depressed of this.

Please, anyone who will, can you please keep prayers or good thoughts for my sister right now? She and her husband, they are very good people, they are very good parents to their adopted baby, but want very much to have their own also. They are good people, they deserve some happiness and not to lose another baby. Please, anyone who will, please just help them by keeping positive for them? Thank you. I am sad for her, because just few days ago, she was very happy everything is going good, and now this again. \:\(

Andrei

#77827 - 08/18/05 12:17 PM Re: Wishing for good thoughts please
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Androsh, I will pray for her, and the baby to be OK.
It is so hard when somebody loses a child, and very difficult times, so I hope it turns happy,

ste

#77828 - 08/18/05 05:22 PM Re: Wishing for good thoughts please
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
My positive thoughts go out to your sister and her family as well. There is a woman here who was going through a high risk pregnancy not long ago, maybe she will see this thread and have something more to say.

#77829 - 08/20/05 05:56 AM Re: Wishing for good thoughts please
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
((((Andrei and family)))))

Always my friend.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#77830 - 08/20/05 09:20 AM Re: Wishing for good thoughts please
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Andrei,

My thoughts will be with your family over the next weeks. I hope this all works out well.

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#77831 - 08/20/05 10:43 PM Re: Wishing for good thoughts please
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Andrei it goes without saying that I will be praying for your sister and the unborn child. And I know that all of us here feel the same way

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#77832 - 08/21/05 03:34 AM Re: Wishing for good thoughts please
TJ jeff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
(((((Andrei and family)))))

I'll be keeping your sister and the baby in my prayers

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#77833 - 08/21/05 07:34 AM Re: Wishing for good thoughts please
andrew76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Andrei,

Have not been communicating with god in a long while but I know what it feels like to lose a child as I lost a child earlier in my recovery with another woman in my life you have a promise I will pray for your sister and her husband.

Eye of tiger stares down perp,tiger teeth rips perp to shreds
to be abused kills the soul
to survive is to live the ultimate punishment

Knocking on hells door!!

To be silenced is an American amendment right violation,free speech

#77834 - 08/21/05 04:35 PM Re: Wishing for good thoughts please
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Yes, Andrei, your sister and her husband deserve to have this child. I will join with the others here to pray that everything goes well.

(((((((((((((Andrei and family)))))))))

David

#77835 - 08/30/05 12:35 AM Re: Wishing for good thoughts please
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

I just wished to say, my sister, she is been on the bedrest for just more then 2 weeks now and is doing good, other then she is going crazy bored! She reads some in English, so I sent her some books from here she can work at with her dictionery, and will send her some more when I am home. She will be 'best read' mom when this baby comes! \:\) Thank you for good wishes so far.

Andrei

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, SamV 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.