Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
5 registered (midnight51, cant_remember, Shyshark, 2 invisible), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63772 Topics
445337 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77765 - 06/07/05 05:17 PM prayers for G'pa
TJ jeff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Please pray for my G'pa - he just passed away peacefully yesterday after a long fight with his failing health - I pray that God welcomes him in - he was a good man and I'll miss him

Thanx,

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#77766 - 06/07/05 06:16 PM Re: prayers for G'pa
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
You got them,

#77767 - 06/07/05 07:59 PM Re: prayers for G'pa
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

My heart felt thoughts and prayers 4 u and your family

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

#77768 - 06/11/05 04:36 AM Re: prayers for G'pa
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

TJ,

this is my grandfather's prayer that is kept inside our family Bible. It is from me and my grandfather, to you and yours.

I will wish that when I die, I take with me the love of my friends; The respect of my enemies; The smile of the man I could have beaten down, but chose not to; And the gratitude of he who I helped back upon his feet. May my life have caused more smiles then tears; More assurances then fears. Give me the strength to be graceful, and the grace to be strong. Grant me the sense to know when to hold my ground, and when to realize the battle is not mine. Please keep my actions more Godlike then manlike. Please forgive me when I fail, and remind me to forgive the failings of others. Use me as your tool to shape the world and the thoughts of those in it, and forgive my doubts and questions. Please keep me, oh Lord, as a symbol of your love and grace. And help me to complete with dignity the journey you have given to me.

Andrei

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.