Newest Members
rwc3, brightheart, Hank2, Severe stammer, Jeff B.
12839 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
CFVB (47), cjmofwp (60), direstraitu (43), greg64 (51), Jonah (46), Kary (55), MittensxonxKit (24), proteus (40), Stargazer (43), steel (45), Tanis2105 (51)
Who's Online
6 registered (GT13568, pittsburgh, Abir, Severe stammer, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12839 Members
75 Forums
66388 Topics
463886 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#77743 - 05/23/05 08:47 PM Prayers for all
reality2k4 Offline

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Some guys in here are going through emotional, and/or health issues, some are grieving.
It is not for me to know how much another is hurt, but I am an emotional person, who really appreciates the people who touch his life.

After so much social isolation over the years, I find this place. It is full of emotion, it is full of hurt, sometimes I hurt in this place for others. It is hard not to.
Some guys Ive met here, I will never see again, others stay away because they are hurt, and this is sad.

I miss them when they go, and hope they return, but for various reasons, that cannot happen for some.

I do care though, and yes, I worry, but is so good when they return here.

I dont think there has ever been a time in my life, when I could meet such deep thinking guys as I find in this place.

Maybe if I was a soldier on a battlefield, being protected and protecting from enemy fire, then I would find so much comradeship, and I know that is the wrong word to use, because it goes far beyond what that word really means.

I just ask that we pray or have good thoughts for those who are hurting, in spirit or flesh.

Whoever stole the Sun, put it back and we'll drop all the charges!

#77744 - 05/24/05 05:07 AM Re: Prayers for all
healing_inside Offline

I agree 100%.

I feel sad when people post that they will not be around again. It is like missing a brother.

"I just ask that we pray or have good thoughts for those who are hurting, in spirit or flesh." This what I feel also.

-JIM \:\)

I can't come to the phone right now, I am out living my life

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.