Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
5 registered (Esposa, pufferfish, woodenshoes, whiteflag, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63433 Topics
443433 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77743 - 05/23/05 08:47 PM Prayers for all
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Some guys in here are going through emotional, and/or health issues, some are grieving.
It is not for me to know how much another is hurt, but I am an emotional person, who really appreciates the people who touch his life.

After so much social isolation over the years, I find this place. It is full of emotion, it is full of hurt, sometimes I hurt in this place for others. It is hard not to.
Some guys Ive met here, I will never see again, others stay away because they are hurt, and this is sad.

I miss them when they go, and hope they return, but for various reasons, that cannot happen for some.

I do care though, and yes, I worry, but is so good when they return here.

I dont think there has ever been a time in my life, when I could meet such deep thinking guys as I find in this place.

Maybe if I was a soldier on a battlefield, being protected and protecting from enemy fire, then I would find so much comradeship, and I know that is the wrong word to use, because it goes far beyond what that word really means.

I just ask that we pray or have good thoughts for those who are hurting, in spirit or flesh.

ste

#77744 - 05/24/05 05:07 AM Re: Prayers for all
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ste,

I agree 100%.

I feel sad when people post that they will not be around again. It is like missing a brother.

"I just ask that we pray or have good thoughts for those who are hurting, in spirit or flesh." This what I feel also.

-JIM \:\)

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.