Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64185 Topics
447890 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#77408 - 10/20/04 12:57 PM A time for every season and purpose
parttimecop Offline

I was just thinking about the turns and twists in life. And how we experience sorrow while working through the problems we all experience. But since I am feeling good now, how I do not want to deal with it at the moment. And you know what that is ok. There is a time for every purpose under Heaven. A time to embrace our sorrows and a time to refrain from embracing.

And I think that now I refuse to let that darkness in any more. She did what she did to me. But that does not have to be a part of my life anymore. Yes I am damaged, but not beyond the ability of God to heal. Further I do not have to let the sin overwhelm me. Nor do I have to be in the dark. I will let my light shine. I will fight the good fight.

I guess what I am saying is I feel good, and I am thankful to God for this moment in my life. There is a time for sorrow in life, but now I think it is a time for Joy.

You need to embrace the good. Seeking God in all you do. And I have figured out that stumbling is part of that process.

#77409 - 10/20/04 01:25 PM Re: A time for every season and purpose
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

PTC,

I'm happy for you for having found some peace and happiness. I'm told that those times get longer and longer as recovery and healing become a more permanent part of your life.
I appreciate the inspiration of your post, thank you.

David

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.